💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does anyone else love when Gaga visits Asia?

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

​Gaga always looks happy and full of life when shes in london, she also looks happy and full of life when shes singing with tony bennett in america, she was happy and full of life when she sang at the last monster ball in mexico and said mexico had a huge heart for her, she also looked happy and full of life when shes with taylor in chicago. Point is every country stans for gaga and you cant say one country stans more just because of a few bad apples. Are we going to say latin america, southern asia, south africa and some eastern european countries stan less because they are poor? 

​nope gurl it's just that she neves faces bad press and has nothing but love from Japan in general, they love and worship her there

of course monsters from all around the world love her as much as the japanese do but they have showed their UNCONDITIONAL love for gaga and have never doubt her

plus she has tweeted things like this

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

VelmaDinkley

​nope gurl it's just that she neves faces bad press and has nothing but love from Japan in general, they love and worship her there

of course monsters from all around the world love her as much as the japanese do but they have showed their UNCONDITIONAL love for gaga and have never doubt her

plus she has tweeted things like this

​She faced bad press last year by wearing the korean sweater AFTER all of these videos you posted took place. Lol at the tweet though, have u seen her interviews? She said london is her favorite place, new york is her favorite place, hell when she was in brazil she also said brazil is one of her favorite places. If you were to ask Gaga if the japanese fans are her favorite fans she would simply say no and say that all her fans from every country are all one and favorite of hers. Yes most of japan stans for her but to say it slays the other "flop" countries is quite disrespectful. You cant call Brazil a flop country when most of it is in poverty, really any latin american country is in poverty but they still support Gaga. She even has RIO tattooed on her head. Countries like india and other overshadowed countries in asia cant be flops since they are also poor. You cant call countries flops just because of the negative nancies in each country. 

​She faced bad press last year by wearing the korean sweater AFTER all of these videos you posted took place. Lol at the tweet though, have u seen her interviews? She said london is her favorite place, new york is her favorite place, hell when she was in brazil she also said brazil is one of her favorite places. If you were to ask Gaga if the japanese fans are her favorite fans she would simply say no and say that all her fans from every country are all one and favorite of hers. Yes most of japan stans for her but to say it slays the other "flop" countries is quite disrespectful. You cant call Brazil a flop country when most of it is in poverty, really any latin american country is in poverty but they still support Gaga. She even has RIO tattooed on her head. Countries like india and other overshadowed countries in asia cant be flops since they are also poor. You cant call countries flops just because of the negative nancies in each country. 

​gurl calm down

not you bringing economy into this plus as if I met the gaga and ask her who does she loves the most?

I'm just talking about the loves she gets from the county, and that timeshe got bad press for that outfit with korea characters, well, she kinda deserved that, but they didn't drag her for weight, music, style, videos or success like they do in the rest of the world, she got bad press because of her ignorance and not knowing the difference between Japan and korea, I bet she didn't even know those were korean characters, she just found that thing and thought iwas going to be cool to wear it, it was her fault

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

SissyFromSpace

​Japan stans for anybody including avril lavigne, nicki minaj, jlo, etc its not like they only treat gaga like a goddess like this fan base exaggerates to be. They also have an avril lavigne shrine in osaka japan and a store dedicated to nicki minaj :air: So I guess we're gonna say the lgbt community stans hard for sam smith then.

​whats the nicki minaj store called?

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Archived