💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does anyone else love when Gaga visits Asia?

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

No. Not her dog. But when she visits Japan/Korea

I feel like she does her best to look very ~kawaii~ / ~mainstream pop star~  she has so many iconic Asian looks.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

VelmaDinkley

No because she dresses so tacky and ugly whenever shes in asia. Her european and american looks are much better. Especially when shes in london. 

SissyFromSpace

No because she dresses so tacky and ugly whenever shes in asia. Her european and american looks are much better. Especially when shes in london. 

​lady-gaga-nip.jpg

they treat her like the goddess that she is and she always looks great there

Japan is like her second homeland tbh

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

VelmaDinkley

​I never liked that tacky rainbow ponytail. She always looks like a walking candy stick in japan. Its nice that they stan for her (even though they are still sour about her wearing a korean sweater in their city and are still calling her racist) but her performances there are boring as well. A lot of people like the applause japan performance but I thought it was terrible. 

SissyFromSpace

​I never liked that tacky rainbow ponytail. She always looks like a walking candy stick in japan. Its nice that they stan for her (even though they are still sour about her wearing a korean sweater in their city and are still calling her racist) but her performances there are boring as well. A lot of people like the applause japan performance but I thought it was terrible. 

​they're still talking about that?

VelmaDinkley

they treat her like the goddess that she is and she always looks great there

Japan is like her second homeland tbh

​I wouldnt go that far but yes they treat her like a queen just like they treat her in Mexico, Western Europe, Some parts of North America, South America etc.

honza

​these two alone make me scream for more Japan/Korea

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

VelmaDinkley

​they're still talking about that?

​Yeah even though it happened last summer. South Korea are still protesting about banning Gaga from going to their country again but they've failed to do so since 2012 but they are still calling her "demonic american white woman". 

​I wouldnt go that far but yes they treat her like a queen just like they treat her in Mexico, Western Europe, Some parts of North America, South America etc.

​nope gurl Japan stans hard for her and N-E-V-E-R doubts that for a second

they even call her sama, this word is used to show respect. used for official figures, people of considerable power or fame. example: lady gaga is commonly referred to in japan as "gaga-sama" :pray:

when will yo flop countries:applause:

VelmaDinkley

​nope gurl Japan stans hard for her and N-E-V-E-R doubts that for a second

they even call her sama, this word is used to show respect. used for official figures, people of considerable power or fame. example: lady gaga is commonly referred to in japan as "gaga-sama" :pray:

when will yo flop countries:applause:

​Japan stans for anybody including avril lavigne, nicki minaj, jlo, etc its not like they only treat gaga like a goddess like this fan base exaggerates to be. They also have an avril lavigne shrine in osaka japan and a store dedicated to nicki minaj :air: So I guess we're gonna say the lgbt community stans hard for sam smith then.

​Japan stans for anybody including avril lavigne, nicki minaj, jlo, etc its not like they only treat gaga like a goddess like this fan base exaggerates to be. They also have an avril lavigne shrine in osaka japan and a store dedicated to nicki minaj :air: So I guess we're gonna say the lgbt community stans hard for sam smith then.

​only avril lavigne

nicki, katy and JLO are just average there

and at least Japan shows nothing but love and respect for these popstars unlike other places

Gaga always looks so happy and full of life there

VelmaDinkley

​only avril lavigne

nicki, katy and JLO are just average there

and at least Japan shows nothing but love and respect for these popstars unlike other places

Gaga always looks so happy and full of life there

​Gaga always looks happy and full of life when shes in london, she also looks happy and full of life when shes singing with tony bennett in america, she was happy and full of life when she sang at the last monster ball in mexico and said mexico had a huge heart for her, she also looked happy and full of life when shes with taylor in chicago. Point is every country stans for gaga and you cant say one country stans more just because of a few bad apples. Are we going to say latin america, southern asia, south africa and some eastern european countries stan less because they are poor? 

MonsterOfSpain

Another misleading title lolz

Anyway yes, she always serves when she's in Asia.

Archived