Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga to collaborate with Ashley Tisdale on the next album?

VelmaDinkley

Featured Posts

VelmaDinkley

How would you like for Gaga to collaborate with ashley tisdale on the next album? It'll be the least expected collaboration and I think it will make people confused but also intrigued. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo cupcakke

But Ashley Tisdale is so 2007. It's 2K15 and Gaga should collab with Ariana for an unexpected, smashing collab but Gaga is too ARTPOP to make that happen

Haroon

I don't really know enough/anything about Ashley Tisdale's music to comment :confused: If she's got good music and they mesh together well then sure, if not then no :shrug: I liked the songs she did in the High School Musical movies though :yes: 

Bloody

It's more possible for Gaga to collaborate with Azealia Banks again rather than Ashley Tisdale. :flop: 

honza

I don't really know enough/anything about Ashley Tisdale's music to comment :confused: If she's got good music and they mesh together well then sure, if not then no :shrug: I liked the songs she did in the High School Musical movies though :yes: 

Right? Just today I felt nostalgic and listened to Fabulous and What I've Been Looking For :sweat: ​I love her :gaycat:

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

GagaMyBlood95

But Ashley Tisdale is so 2007. It's 2K15 and Gaga should collab with Ariana for an unexpected, smashing collab but Gaga is too ARTPOP to make that happen

​Perfectly said :smh:

Archived