💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

should Gaga make her next album nonstop disco like confession on a dancefloor

SwayPOP

Featured Posts

Alfonso

I love COADF and Gaga definitely needs make one like that but I think for her next album its too soon, I mean (we have uptown funk), I think she should make it for LG6 that should come after ha Family-Hiatus :fan:.. So with all that happiness (don't saying that she isn't happy right now) she can write and create an perfect disco/pop album, create a lot of hype, people will be waiting for ha comeback, and when she releases she'll be successful WW and slay the world :legend:.... For the next one (LG5) It would be great if its Funk/Dance/Pop oriented with (rock/pop) ballads (based on ha looks and orientation) 

but thats an option, if the next one its Disco like COADF I would be here and really excited

:excited:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

Don't we have this sound or something similar already though? Gaga's all records have been dance pure Dance music, regardless by the fact that had 80s, Rock or even pure EDM influences in her 4 records, I want Gaga to have a diferent approach on Pop music this time, something more sophisticated that ever before, somethin glike Adele meets Michale Jackson and Pink Floyd.

Confessions may be Madge's best album so yeah why not

Also I'd love if she did a continuous album one day idc what genre :nooo:

Like The Golden Echo or The Wall :nooo:

Kacey Elizabeth

No... but she should make an album with a MIX of genres :pole: :hills:  

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Disco / Funk music is what i  would really like to hear from Gaga :heart:

But to be honest I am still waiting for the rave album that ARTPOP should have been :hunty: I want so badly songs like PARTYNAUSEOUS, that's an hip hop rave masterpiece :applause:I would like that Gaga bring 90s rave to life again, who if not she?

But the next thing I'd like to hear is a album with  soul, rock and pop elements - also experimentally, melodic and new.

RedOne, Gaga, Moroder can do the Pop / Electronic part and BAND + Stefani the Rock & Soul part. That would be an dream, this kind of Opera from Gaga which combines all in innovative wise <3

It'll never happen cuz she can't resist putting in a ballad or two. ARTPOP was supposed to be played start to finish in a nightclub but... #Dope

​The label made her put a ballad on there actually

StrawberryBlond

Oh, God, no. Disco was a fad in the 70's and it's still a fad today. Uptown Funk is the only good track in this genre recently. Not here for Blurred Lines and Daft Punk's album. Was pretty disappointed when I heard Paloma Faith's new work was inspired by this recent trend. I've always found the genre so bland and lacking emotion, not to mention extremely samey. I notice that the only disco songs being any sort of hit lately were just one-off successes per artist. One hit for Daft Punk with Get Lucky - no more. One hit for Robin Thicke with Blurred Lines - no more. One hit for Mark Ronson with Uptown Funk - no more. Yes, I know other people featured on BL and Bruno sang on UF, but Robin's name was definitely leading BL and everyone else featured and UF is Mark's song with Bruno's featured vocals. Point is, it seems like the public isn't loyal enough to keep churning out disco hits for every artist. I don't want Gaga to make a disco song, have a blow up and then the rest of the era is a total flop - just like Random Access Memories, Blurred Lines and Uptown Special.

exoskeleton123

Yes, Maybe not a whole disco record. But we need more disco inspired songs from Gags

Archived