💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Remember when Gaga signed a urinal?

Kayla

Featured Posts

Kayla

I was researching forms of art today (Color Field and Monochromatic paintings, specifically) and came across an art form known as "Dada."

Dada is known as "pre-war avant garde" art. It was considered "anti-art" and went against everything current art stood for. 

One piece was created by a man named Duchamp- a signed urinal. 

Now we have Gaga's signed urinal, reading: "I'm not ****ing Duchamp. But I love pissing with you. -Lady Gaga"

Old news (from 2011), but I love seeing reminders of the fact Gaga knows a lot about art. 

Bloody

Queen of signed urinals. :dies: 

Dada is known as "pre-war avant garde" art. It was considered "anti-art" and went against everything current art stood for. 

That reminds of Gaga's position in music industry. She's opposed to the typical. :legend: 

Pure Adrenaline

so artsy and stuff :gaycat: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Computer

I forgot about this.  :giveup: 

She IS ****ing Duchamp. :legend: 

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Spock

One second I'm Duchamp then suddenly Duchamp is me :legend: 

For my finals last year I had to talk about the Dada movement, Duchamp, Picabia and a couple of their pieces for one hour and a half (:giveup:) and I slayed that so ****ing hard :whitney: King of Art History tbh

who will love me when the night is over

giskardsb

Duchamp was making the point that what was "art" was defined by the artists, not by Critics or people that ran the art shows and galleries of the time.  He also was one of the first to use found objects, his "readymades" series that represented the art and design of everyday objects.

Lady Palutena

It's always nice seeing things like this, makes you see just how much she knows about Art.

Remember when Gaga signed someones ass 

We've yet to see the penis she autographed :hills:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Spock

Duchamp was making the point that what was "art" was defined by the artists, not by Critics or people that ran the art shows and galleries of the time.

He also vulgarized it by presenting a urinal as an art piece so let's hope Gaga isn't doing that (since we're comparing them)  :gaycat: 

who will love me when the night is over

Interlude

It sold for $460,000 :duck:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Archived