Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Essay about Lady Gaga (need help, pls ^^)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Hello ! I'm writing an essay for an exam in Clinical Psychology. The topic is Masochism (moral and emotional masochism) :

So I have chosen Lady Gaga as subject. There's a lot of personal songs talking about it.

I have made two parts :

1- Her masochism in love : I used Judas, Bad Romance, I Like It Rough and Monster lyrics

2- Her masochist attitude concerning fame / money / media : I used Paparazzi, BDR, Money Honey, The Fame.

I'd like to do something very good, so I'd like to know if there's other songs I could use in my essay ^^

Thanks a lot for your idea :) 

monketsharona

Dope and Mary Jane Holland for her masochism with d--gs. 

​Thanks :)  I didn't talked about d--g yet 

Bloody

​Thanks :)  I didn't talked about d--g yet 

​Also you could add Do What U Want concerning her masochism with fame. :) 

Supersonic

You could use Yoü & I and Fooled Me Again for her kind of masochist relationship with Lüc.

I'd include Applause in the Fame related songs because it's like the opposite side of it. Even though she hates being a celebrity she loves to be the center of attention when performing and lives for being on stage

monketsharona

​Also you could add Do What U Want concerning her masochism with fame. :) 

​oh yeah I could contast it to Paparazzi where she likes to be under the Paparazzi flashes ! :)

You could use Yoü & I and Fooled Me Again for her kind of masochist relationship with Lüc.

I'd include Applause in the Fame related songs because it's like the opposite side of it. Even though she hates being a celebrity she loves to be the center of attention when performing and lives for being on stage

​I already talked about Luc a lot, though I didn't think about FMA, great idea ! Thanks :) 

Jesse Pinkman

Applause could be under  fame. It's probably a stretch, but I think it would be cool to a--lyze her obsession with being validated and the center of attention Or how she literally can't survive without the love and adoration of her fans/audience But then again, I'm sure that's an entirely different subject. :spin: 

It's science, bitch

monketsharona

Applause could be under  fame. It's probably a stretch, but I think it would be cool to a--lyze her obsession with being validated and the center of attention Or how she literally can't survive without the love and adoration of her fans/audience But then again, I'm sure that's an entirely different subject. :spin: 

​there's so much more to say ^^ Particularly about her emotional masochism. Her releationship with Luc Carl could get my whole essay honestly :)

Archived