• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
honza

whos this and what happened lol

exactly :sweat: what's going on?

Come along with me and the butterflies and bees

NewYorkCity

You only have to read his facebook to realise everything the OP is saying is true. He has some serious issues.

Congrats for being brave and doing this

Lassex

I kind of don't understand why he would hurt Gaga :huh: I didn't focus enough to know if Ryan is in some kind of treatment at the moment, sorry :laughga: I hope his mental problems come to an end anyway. And even if he never seemed like he could hurt himself, it could actually happen if he suddenly realizes what he's done. It seems like he doesn't understand everything atm but it might be a hard thing to deal with afterwards!

Tropico

My God. This is scary. :ohno:Ā 

For all any of us know tho, he could actually have been suicidal.Ā 

Ā 

My advice is, watch out for yourself. He has serious mental issues and the best thing to do is make sure he doesn't come for you and your friends.Ā 

Ā 

Gaga might trust Jamie so it's a good thing you made this video to inform her of his issues.Ā 

ā™¢ Social Justice Enthusiast ā™¢

Whispering

ā€‹If you look through his Facebook, there's a bunch of very sketchy things. Also, he has MANY pics with Gaga throughout the years, so obviously he knows how to get to her.

I'm not looking through his facebookĀ :fail:Ā and I'm sure not going to join some Little Monsters Unite group that will show up on my facebook!Ā 

Most of this sounds like a bunch of drama and kids being stupid, jealous and way too involved. Who cares if he has "cried wolf"?Ā That means a person has self-esteem problems or he isĀ mentally unstable,Ā not that theyĀ are a danger to others. Same with the lying.Ā The whole Facebook thing seems like Jr. High.Ā This sounds like someone who needs help, not necessarily someone who might hurt Gags.

Gaga has security. She isn't meeting this guy by herself in some alley. Ā She sent him a messageĀ and he obviously needs help. I'm sure Gaga's trained security can handle things.

Lina Morgana

For those of you who don't want to go through his Facebook....

" I can't sing, I can't dance, I can't write... no real talent. But I'm pretty, and I can make money off pretty."

VelmaDinkley

About time ryan got exposed. I've noticed way too many over the years that he's done and hurt people. I hope he gets the help he needs but most importantly I hope you stay safe because the last thing I want is for him to come for you :ohno:Ā 

A Beaverhausen

People with mental problems & depression sometimes take on another personality to help cope (compulsive lying etc) a way to escape reality and create their own. I think it was brave and lovely of you to post this. We need to come together and help each other when broken. I just hope he gets the professional help he needs and we will be there to help him. No matter who is right and wrong- clearly the fact is he needs help. let's not start drama in the fan base, instead be kind, accepting and loving. I agree, admire the fact gaga reached out to help, she has such a big heart. Just hope he listened to her advice and faces reality and makes the right choices. calling him a psycho and spreading hate will not help this situation, we are better then that! untill you walk in his shoes. you don't know how it feels. thanks for posting this video, it shows you do care and are just looking out for gaga!Ā 

Archived