Princess Die

Oooooooh... In this case, all the internet will be arrested. :unicorn:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❀

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

How would Gaga be in danger?

She made a video, she's not going to his house to talk to him. 

How would Gaga be in danger?

She made a video, she's not going to his house to talk to him. 

​If you look through his Facebook, there's a bunch of very sketchy things. Also, he has MANY pics with Gaga throughout the years, so obviously he knows how to get to her.

Dominic

There's a UK fandom? Where was my invite? :madge:

i think Gaga is fine. You seen Peter? I'm sure he'll have no problem going in.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Torsoface

Umm who is this ryan dude? Why is he relevant to be talked about? Didnt watch the video so please explain (17mins, gurl no)

MarryTheSequins

Gaga pays good money for her security. You know that, and so does anybody else who's ever been to see Gaga at a hotel. I wouldn't worry too much, I think it's best to not aggravate the situation if he does indeed have mental issues.

lego

Gaga does have good security, but don't forget that these "superfans" have seen her million times, she trusts them, security is more relaxed around them so...

FreePalestine

Levine

just watched the video - ...wow. I never really knew Ryan but i saw a couple of reaaally weird posts on facebook that just didnt seem right (the last one i saw was about someone and their girlfriend trying to kill him????) 

​Yes. He gives me Perez Hilton teas

p7KmirA.gif

PrinceGaga

This aint no drill guys, this needs to get to Gaga ASAP

​This is a good video. I know nothing about what happened but what it sounds like is that you are right in that he may need professional help either way. Whether he did in fact try to commit suicide, he would need help. If he is crying out for attention, he would need help as well.

It's not my place to judge or place blame as I know nothing about the situation but I can just say that this video was tastefully done and that you have great intentions.\

P.S The video probably wasn't long enough tbh. I know all about drama in my friend group and 17 minutes is not enough time to talk it through so I feel you.

Anyone who is in the True Little Monsters United group on fb will know what this is about. Basically there have been a few times where Ryan-Lee has supposedly "cried wolf" in order to gain Gaga's attention. While this may not be the case this time around, it has seemingly happened many times before. 

Not my place to judge. I just wish all the best for him and hope he gets the necessary help if it turns out he is faking this whole thing.

There's such a thing? I'm intrigued. Can you link me please? :) 

There's such a thing? I'm intrigued. Can you link me please? :) 

​Me too pls :) 

superhuman

Archived