💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What style of music you would like Gaga to explore?

QueenGadonna

Featured Posts

Jesse Pinkman

Nothing too out of the box. While I appreciate her diversity, I dont want her to make music that is totally not her style whatsoever for the sake of evolution.

It's science, bitch

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagadonna

I want a 2016 version of the Stefani's old stuff. :tea:

I also want Gaga to do music like The XX. :pray:

I want her to do music with intense and intelligent lyrics mocking the society, the hypocrizy, the fakeness of internet relationships, and all things that makes our world ****ty :fthis:

More music like DITD, Scheiße and Bloody Mary but in more futuristic and dimensional way, not old-TheFame-pop-music .:whitney:

I want many things actually, but that's because I believe in her abilities :wub:

elijahfan

I'd be really interested in hearing her take on disco - I have hopes from her future collaboration with Giorgio Moroder tbh.

I'm also a big fan of experimental electronic music, like Brian Eno or the Cocteau Twins - it'd be interesting if Gaga tried this kind of dreamy sound. I'd just be really happy if Brian Eno produced something for her - he's essentially worked with U2 and Coldplay, so he can definitely work his innovative sound into more mainstream kinds of music.

nikola

rock,metal.....maybe some more so happy i could die and ARTPOP tipes of music

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

moonboywow

Her voice would sound so good with pop punk music. I just want her to use real instruments. It would be nice if she put the laptop away for the next album. Like...no computerized beats and drums. Why not use real drums instead? 

Archived