Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga recorded THREE (!) songs for Paul McCartney's movie. Update!

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
19 minutes ago, whipopotamus said:

I doubt it's for the fans.  He knows they were and are big talking points for the general public so why not make it easy for random people to find high quality videos of the performances?  It makes it easier for her message and reinvention to spread faster.  The sound of music tribute would have been talked about and shared even MORE if there was a proper video on her vevo instead of potato versions that were quickly removed.  He really understands the internet.  I wouldn't be surprised if he made Gaga get an iphone/snapchat LOL

I never said it's solely for the fans. I just think he's been paying more attention to us recently cause if they knew this early on before we even voiced this out, why didn't they upload the 2015 Oscars performance and 2013 VMAs, AMAs, etc. to her VEVO account before that? I think our demand is to some extent, heard by them.

AnglerfishbraBENUS
22 minutes ago, Tom Hardy said:

I never said it's solely for the fans. I just think he's been paying more attention to us recently cause if they knew this early on before we even voiced this out, why didn't they upload the 2015 Oscars performance and 2013 VMAs, AMAs, etc. to her VEVO account before that? I think our demand is to some extent, heard by them.

well I certainly hope so!!

Redstreak
On 3/18/2015 at 8:47 PM, Coop said:

inb4 reductive comments cause Rihanna did it first :emma:

7X8aDJZ.gif

Dear God the time lapse

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

HOTNebraskaGuy
6 minutes ago, asana15 said:

Why did it have to be cancelled

One, five, ten lay a million on me

thatfoxyfeeling
4 minutes ago, asana15 said:

Nnnnnn at you resurrecting a 2 year old thread. We're never gone hear these songs and he barely spoke about Gaga. 

Weasel

Can we end this thread and forget about its existence like they did with the songs :madge:

asana15
2 minutes ago, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

Why did it have to be cancelled

No, the film is getting a second wind. It will be developed by a different company. There's a light at the end of the tunnel.

Archived