💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TRAILER #3: Avenger's: Age Of Ultron

Hellspont

Featured Posts

nikola

i cant wait for this......OMG so EXITED

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Vernier

Slay me :giveup: I see Scarlett Witch tried to use her powers on Black Widow too, can't wait to see how that turns out

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Pure Adrenaline

hype level ... max   :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:  :excited2: :excited2: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Haroon

Not to be a rain cloud but this has to be the most annoying trailer to watch EVER :rip: The way the black bars above and below the video keep moving is so distracting, I actually had to get out of full-screen and check if it was official because I thought this one was a trailer filmed by a shakey camera and then reuploaded :deadbanana:

Now that that's off my chest :sweat: I'm super excited for this movie and the shots in the video are killer :giveup: I can't actually believe it's almost here :excited2: 

FRANK1991

Not to be a rain cloud but this has to be the most annoying trailer to watch EVER :rip: The way the black bars above and below the video keep moving is so distracting, I actually had to get out of full-screen and check if it was official because I thought this one was a trailer filmed by a shakey camera and then reuploaded :deadbanana:

Now that that's off my chest :sweat: I'm super excited for this movie and the shots in the video are killer :giveup: I can't actually believe it's almost here :excited2:

​

why are they doing this tho, it's messy

it better not be like that when I go watch it

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Archived