Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Madonna Touches Herself in the Question Box

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

darkwolf

​literally what is the point of dragging gaga into this ****, post a comment and move along. 

​I am not dragging anyone. Just replied to a member who claimed Gaga is now "clean" and will never do something like this. Which is not true.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

:lmao:  That was a good one :lmao: 

I love her sense of humor. :lmao: It's kinda sad most people took the reductive comment too seriously, including Gaga. It's called having a sense of humor.

​Humor is when everyone laughs, if one person doesn't and you are hurting them is not humor anymore and even more if you are being perjudicial to others image with your comment. :manicure: 

SharGaga

​Humor is when everyone laughs, if one person doesn't and you are hurting them is not humor anymore and even more if you are being perjudicial to others image with your comment. :manicure: 

​okay, Mother Teresa.

brizoda

​:applause:

Sugarfall

​Not really. Humor is different for each person. Someone might laugh at really weird/offensive/whatever stuff and someone won't. Does it mean the other one is wrong?

Psychedelic

I love her sense of humor. :lmao: It's kinda sad most people took the reductive comment too seriously, including Gaga. It's called having a sense of humor.

​:tea:

Vernier

Waiting for her comedy tour last this year :Chica:

​Thanks for informing us how Gaga should have reacted to match your perceived sense of humour :flop:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

elijahfan

:rip:

And WTF are those shoes :wtf:

​

Those shoes are so 2014

​

omg what kind of medical shoes

​Those shoes are Fall 2015 Alexander Wang and you'll all want them by next year

NewYorkCity

​okay, Mother Teresa.

​Thank you, I am very glad for being a good person :party: 

I'm sure that most of you would be rooting for Gaga and praising her humor if it was her instead of M in the video.

Whatever. There's absolutely nothing wrong with her.
She's so funny, I love her so much, oh my. :flutter:

superhuman

Archived