VIDEO: Madonna Touches Herself in the Question Box

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkwolf

Those shoes are so 90s omg :air:. didn't notice that until now

Of course Gaga did this during TF(M)/BTW especially, maybe a little bit during AP, but since 2014 it's a new and classy Gaga I see without stupid provocations. Madonna has been repeating herself all the time :coffee:

​

​We'll see how long this "classy Gaga without stupid provocations" will last, wanna bet? :)

Chromatislaps

​drink her holy water tbh 

VIIjvQB.gif

Don't it taste like Holey Water? Like Holey Water? Don't it taste like Holey Water? Bless urself and Genuflect

ibk5fXTXB4BH5n.gif

Psychedelic

:lmao:

​I don't think it was intentionnal, that was more funny than s-xual :laughga:

t​his is also intended to be funny and not s-xual, don't you see the irony in her eyes expression? :air:

Evan Peters

Oh Chimera... You really think that Gaga's boobs thing wasn't an intentional promo stunt? Keep dreaming... It's as much a provocation as is this. And M is not being serious here c'mon. It her sarcastic reply to that question. This is a rather stupid topic to even have a debate...

​you think this b---h just whipped her titty out in her damn car for promo?

:awkney:

emma roberts is an abuser

Evan Peters

Those shoes are so 90s omg :air:. didn't notice that until now

​We'll see how long this "classy Gaga without stupid provocations" will last, wanna bet? :)

​literally what is the point of dragging gaga into this ****, post a comment and move along. 

emma roberts is an abuser

​you think this b---h just whipped her titty out in her damn car for promo?

:awkney:

​Yeah totally! Just like rubbed her vadge in London (?) for the Venus performance, wondered in the woods naked just be for ARTPOP era launch, had a nude photoshoot at the same time etc x 100 so Hell to the yes I think so. :) But there is nothing wrong in it! That's not my point, just remeber that.

dlioncourt91

Do people always have something negative to say about everything Madonna does?

I support Gaga but wow, a small Q&A and a lot of people are already trashing her. :lolgaga:

Archived