đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bad Romance Vs. Judas - Similarities

Floppy

Featured Posts

Floppy

Im still trying to figure out the similarities people claim they have but I don't notice any. Someone educate me please.:flirt:

Dorothy Gale

The oh-oh-ohs are pretty similar. They also deal with similar subject matter. "Caught in a bad romance" and "I'm in love with Jud-a-a-as" are similar. Same with juda a as and ra ra ra ah ah. 

Tove Lo

I don't know either. Judas got me to like Gaga, and I love it. Bad Romance, I never enjoyed much and find really overrated. They're not even similar :emma: 

hop on that **** like a maniac

Miranda Sings

The structure is identical. This chart does a great job of explaining it.

lady_gaga_songs_final2.jpg

Spyro

The structure is identical. This chart does a great job of explaining it.

lady_gaga_songs_final2.jpg

​it bothers me so much they called the 'chorus' the 'bridge'. :smh: 

Spyro the Dragon

Miranda Sings

​it bothers me so much they called the 'chorus' the 'bridge'. :smh: 

​They didn't though. Under chorus it says "I want your loving and I want your revenge" and "I'm just a holy fool" and so on. Under bridge it says "You know that I want you" and "Ah ah ah I'll bring him down". I don't really understand what you're talking about.

Spyro

​They didn't though. Under chorus it says "I want your loving and I want your revenge" and "I'm just a holy fool" and so on. Under bridge it says "You know that I want you" and "Ah ah ah I'll bring him down". I don't really understand what you're talking about.

​Actually, I got a bit confused.  The things that are labeled as 'bridges' is the 'pre-chorus'.  Doesn't the bridge only get used once and is generally at the end of the song? :sweat: 

Spyro the Dragon

Miranda Sings

​Actually, I got a bit confused.  The things that are labeled as 'bridges' is the 'pre-chorus'.  Doesn't the bridge only get used once and is generally at the end of the song? :sweat: 

​Usually, yes. The real "bridge" in the song is what they call the "breakdown" and "build-up" and they call the pre-chorus the bridge, which is also pretty common. 

Yanko

I don't know either. Judas got me to like Gaga, and I love it. Bad Romance, I never enjoyed much and find really overrated. They're not even similar :emma: 

​they are really similar

when judas came out i always mixed it with bad romance when i was singing it :rip: 

i would always get the ohohoo's mixed up :lmao: 

Bloody

judas is the bad romance 2.0
out of control and love game are also identical 

soundwave

​The pre-chorus is only really called that in the US. In the UK, at least, it is called the bridge, whilst the bridge is called the middle eight.

soundwave

judas is the bad romance 2.0
out of control and love game are also identical 

​How? I've never noticed that!

Archived