💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna Talks About Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, and Kanye West

Cody Draco

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

Despite falling off a stage last week, Madonna still reigns on top as the Queen of Pop, and with that title, she has made it her duty to discuss music’s most famous artists, including celebs like Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift and Kanye West.

madonna-grammys-2015-matador-020815-6-74

In a new article with Rolling Stone magazine, Madge — who recently shut down feud rumors between her and Lady Gaga — shares some solid opinions about music’s most-talked about stars and even offered some sound advice for her colleagues.

Not only did she suggest that West stop “looking for justice†at awards shows (because that’s like “finding a needle in a haystackâ€), but she also wants to embrace Swift for “going against the norm†and looking the other way when people give her a hard time for being a “goody-two-shoes.â€

However, she clearly relates most to 22-year-old Cyrus who is pushing the envelope in a similar way Madonna did years ago.

“Miley is rebelling against her past and the manufactured persona that she was as Hannah Montana and her childhood,†Madge explains. “She’s trying to figure out who she is. Since she’s been a child, she’s been famous, and that must be an incredible challenge. I wouldn’t know ­â€“ I was allowed to grow up and just become who I was in my 20s. That makes a big difference.â€

She continues, “I think she’s pushing the envelope. I remember when she first did some s-xy pictures and the whole world went nuts. And I was like, ‘What the hell?’ Now look at her. To me, it all makes perfect sense. I think she’s a good girl, I think she has a good heart. She’s been very supportive of me. And, you know, she knows the difference between what’s real and what’s not.â€

Source:

http://www.celebuzz.com/2015-03-03/madonna-miley-cyrus-kanye-west-taylor-swift-rolling-stone/

xoxo cupcakke

Katy must be really pressed Madge has something good to say aboyt Taylor. I would be, too :lana:

Cody Draco

Katy must be really pressed Madge has something good to say aboyt Taylor. I would be, too :lana:

​I don't understand how Taylor Swift is "going against the norm". I don't see Taylor doing a jazz album.

xoxo cupcakke

​I don't understand how Taylor Swift is "going against the norm". I don't see Taylor doing a jazz album.

:air:

If going against the norm means to write songs about your fifty shades of ex-lovers and releasing an album that sounds like H&M background music, I guess Taylor is the best at going against the norm

etvciWu.gif

Cody Draco

If going against the norm means to write songs about your fifty shades of ex-lovers and releasing an album that sounds like H&M background music, I guess Taylor is the best at going against the norm

etvciWu.gif

​

She's making the same music she always has just with even more mainstream pop production overall.

xoxo cupcakke

​

She's making the same music she always has just with even more mainstream pop production overall.

Agreed. Blank Space is just Love Story 1.6.3

Cody Draco

Agreed. Blank Space is just Love Story 1.6.3

​Blank Space is the only song from 1989 I enjoy, but it's just a wannabe Born To Die/Royals. :rip:

etvciWu.gif

​

Going against the norm is not following in the footsteps of all other pop stars who sing about partying and s-x while looking like teenage prostitutes.

Taylor is an emotional songwriter who writes about love and heartbreak. Sadly, in today's world that is "against the norm".

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

xoxo cupcakke

​Blank Space is the only song from 1989 I enjoy, but it's just a wannabe Born To Die/Royals. :rip:

I love Blank Space to but I thought it sounded too much like a Lorde song. Taylor jumping and trademarking the trends though :madge:

Cody Draco

I love Blank Space to but I thought it sounded too much like a Lorde song. Taylor jumping and trademarking the trends though :madge:

​I'm fine with being inspired by other artists but when she doesn't shoutout Lorde and Lana as influences when Blank Space/Style/Wildest Dreams exist I feel like she is culturally appropriating. :madge:

AbuHassan1992

​I'm fine with being inspired by other artists but when she doesn't shoutout Lorde and Lana as influences when Blank Space/Style/Wildest Dreams exist I feel like she is culturally appropriating. :madge:

​i agree about blank space, but how does it sounds like born to die, and how does style sounds like lana del ray or lorde?

Madge — who recently shut down feud rumors between her and Lady Gaga

You'd have to be pretty far up Madonna's ass to accept that level of spin. And/or not paying attention.

Psychedelic

​

etvciWu.gif

​Spill that tea :trootea: :applause: 

Archived