💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Does anyone think The Fame is Gaga's best album?

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

I've heard multiple people in the GP tell me it's her best. Granted, they've probably only listened to gaga's singles. I was just wondering if any fans considered it her best, because from what I've seen most regard it as her weakest.

Lol it's her best. Her weakest are The Fame and ARTPOP arguably. Her best are The Fame Monster and BTW.

xoxo cupcakke

It's better than most pop albums today and it was quite revolutionizing but not her best. It's a pop masterpiece but Gaga has done better

Radio Ga Ga

chart wise, of course. Only considering singles, maybe? But IMO her least developed and artistic pop album to date if u look at the album as a whole.

Valextra

I always have difficulties in ratings Gaga's albums because they're all great to me and different to each other, but it's definitely a masterpiece, an amazing debut album. 

Cody Draco

chart wise, of course. Only considering singles, maybe? But IMO her least developed and artistic pop album to date if u look at the album as a whole.

​

Jesse Pinkman

I always have difficulties in ratings Gaga's albums because they're all great to me and different to each other, but it's definitely a masterpiece, an amazing debut album. 

THIS!!

It's science, bitch

Alien Tulip

Yes its her best album for me because I consider The Fame Monster as an extension of The Fame so The Fame + Monster (Just Dance to Teeth) is her best album in my opinion and I don't care if people want to argue that The fame monster is its own album because the cd I bought has them together so there :P

Bebe

It's not her best album but it is her best era in terms her performances, inventions and how she crafted her persona.

It's not her best album but it is her best era in terms her performances, inventions and how she crafted her persona.

​This.

Archived