💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Drake Called Homophobic Slur by Die Antwoord

Valextra

Featured Posts

Psychedelic

​Lol, that DOES seems to happen a lot in general. A lot of artists I like or respect musically also seem to cop a crappy attitude towards others from time to time. I just thought Die was really over the line with Drake and got angry. And Gaga was a fan of their's who wanted to share their talent on a bigger platform and they just spit in her face artistically. Too bad I like that song though...:smh:

​They are were very disrespectful to Gaga, but people need to understand that Gaga offering them to open for her was considered an offense by them, they took it the wrong way but I kind of understand them. They grew up in the guetto of a 3rd world country and Gaga shouldn't have fallen into their game, she is a classy lady from NY. Two very different worlds, 2 very different perceptions of the world.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they are trash, so glad they are a flop and will always be one

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

​They are were very disrespectful to Gaga, but people need to understand that Gaga offering them to open for her was considered an offense by them, they took it the wrong way but I kind of understand them. They grew up in the guetto of a 3rd world country and Gaga shouldn't have fallen into their game, she is a classy lady from NY. Two very different worlds, 2 very different perceptions of the world.

​gaga didn't do anything wrong

she asked them to open for her, that's it, but instead of just saying no they made a video of her getting eatten by a lion:sick:

Psychedelic

​gaga didn't do anything wrong

she asked them to open for her, that's it, but instead of just saying no they made a video of her getting eatten by a lion:sick:

​I know Gaga didn't do anything wrong at first. But they took it the wrong way, I mean, bad for them but I kind of understand why they felt offended being asked to be an "opening act". And I took that video as bad-taste joke, still just a joke. It's not like they really wish she was eaten by lion. But then that Gaga tweet where she shoves her succes down thier throats is plain egocentric, conceited and rude. Not a joke in any way. It's ok to be a fan, but I'm not going to delude myself into believing Gaga was the sweetest victim in this case while they're evil attackers.

They're artists from total different worlds and Gaga should have known before even making that offer, but alright, she didn't do it intentionally. If she understood why they felt offended, should have never fired back with such tweet, and remain classy like she does most of times.

​I know Gaga didn't do anything wrong at first. But they took it the wrong way, I mean, bad for them but I kind of understand why they felt offended being asked to be an "opening act". And I took that video as bad-taste joke, still just a joke. It's not like they really wish she was eaten by lion. But then that Gaga tweet where she shoves her succes down thier throats is plain egocentric, conceited and rude. Not a joke in any way. It's ok to be a fan, but I'm not going to delude myself into believing Gaga was the sweetest victim in this case while they're evil attackers.

They're artists from total different worlds and Gaga should have known before even making that offer, but alright, she didn't do it intentionally. If she understood why they felt offended, should have never fired back with such tweet, and remain classy like she does most of times.

I hate that whenever gaga feels the need to defend herself against haters​ people tell her to shut up, yeah what she did was immature but what they did is still worse, they dedicated a entire video full of hate towards her, they asked for it

I mean you can't compare a tweet to a video murdering her, even if it was a joke, how do you know gaga was not offended by it?

but I agree gaga should have wasted her time with piles of **** like them

Psychedelic

I hate that whenever gaga feels the need to defend herself against haters​ people tell her to shut up, yeah what she did was immature but what they did is still worse, they dedicated a entire video full of hate towards her, they asked for it

I mean you can't compare a tweet to a video murdering her, even if it was a joke, how do you know gaga was not offended by it?

but I agree gaga should have wasted her time with piles of **** like them

​Of course Gaga was offended by it, I'd be offended if they made a video of a parody character of me being eaten by a wild animal. But my point is that these guys come from a complete different culture, I'm pretty sure neither Gaga nor any of us have an idea the things they have gone through. It's like expecting good manners from an orphan or a homeless, and then when they don't politely greet good morning, I get offended and I say "hey you dont have all this money I have to buy yourself some manners"

Taylor Monster

Im so mad that they are in Chappie

I want to see the movie badly but not them and I dont want to support them

more offended by the joke's lack of creativity 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Haldy

Well I've always liked their trashy image, it's just a shame they both are in fact trash.

Awful music, awful lyrics and apparently awful people who are as cheap as their production.

Haldy

more offended by the joke's lack of creativity 

​They've never been to creative. Remember their snipes at Gaga?

Edit: Found the responce, it's even more childish and inane then I remember.

"even tho u r 'larger' than us... we still cooler than u... plus we don't have prawns in our private parts... haha!"

What kind of '13 year old boy writing on a bathroom cubicle door' realness.

they're still alive?

i swear the only time i hear of them is when they are beefing with a mainstream artist. 

tumblr_nkmyublrgl1rfduvxo1_500.gif

Archived