💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if The Westboro Bapist Church pickets outside of Gaga's Wedding?

Doogi

Featured Posts

Doogi

What if  The Westboro Bapist Church pickets/protests outside of Gaga's Wedding? I think it's definitely going to happen because they're known for hating Gaga because she's a "fag/fag enabler" 

Imagine the fight they're going to have on their hands with Little Monsters? We are going to go ALL IN and raise HELL on them, I can just see it now. Fans aren't going to let the WBC ruin Gaga's wedding. Omg the news headlines that we're going to make if they do decide to picket... :smh: Oh well, we shall see! What do you guys think?

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Azor Ahai

Gagas wedding is gonna be on a secret date and place with Taylor and like 10 close friends :laughga:

Gaga Ate My Ass

Gaga is not going to annoynce the location of the wedding LOL plus she'll have a ****load of security

SEVDALIZA

Holy **** I would go on a rampage to beat the crap out of each one of them :deadbanana: 

operating from another world

Doogi

Gaga is not going to annoynce the location of the wedding LOL plus she'll have a ****load of security

Of course she won't announce the location of the wedding but people will find out, it's inevitable. Paparazzi and what-not. She'll probably get married in NY or Chicago. I mean the location is bound to come out, if you ask me.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Haroon

It'd be really weird for them to protest against homos-xuality at a heteros-xual wedding :duck: 

Jesse Pinkman

I'm sure it's going to be very secretive. If Beyonce and Jay Z could keep their wedding private, I'm sure they can.

It's science, bitch

Yanko

It'd be really weird for them to protest against homos-xuality at a heteros-xual wedding :duck: 

:toofunga:

Stephen

I'm sure it will be private and secret. If we get any photos at all it will come from Gaga and not until days after (at least).

Vernier

They're tacky enough to picket funerals, so who knows. But yeah I don't think anyone but the guests would know the location anyways

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Bloody

Gagas wedding is gonna be on a secret date and place with Taylor and like 10 close friends :laughga:

​

Jesse Pinkman

stranger things have happened..

It's science, bitch

Lana Del Shade

Gaga would be the first to have a non-gay/gay wedding. Yass queen of innovation

Archived