Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Madonna Performs Living For Love & Ghosttown

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She autotuned Ghosttown :(

​No she didn't. it's not THAT perfect. Great performances though, I love Ghosttown

Der Meister

​No she didn't. it's not THAT perfect. Great performances though, I love Ghosttown

​But she actually did tho, you can clearly hear the auto tune.

​Well I cleary can't. I can only hear flatness here and there but overall great live vocals for M. Can't you point were you hear them?

AmenTheNight

French TV hadn't witnessed such a high-profile performance in years.

soixont

​

​She did, you can hear when she does a mini vocal run and a few times in between, not hating - I really like Madonna. I'm simply pointing that out. :)

A King With No Crown

​

​She did, you can hear when she does a mini vocal run and a few times in between, not hating - I really like Madonna. I'm simply pointing that out. :)

​Noup, still can't hear it. There is a slightly metallic echo/delay effect in her voice, but she is flat quite a lot during that song so it doesn't make any sence that it would be autotune. But sure, we can disagree :)

Vernier

iTunes France

29 Madonna - Ghosttown

40 Madonna - Living For Love

Ghosttown is aldready slaying. :legend:

​Amazing :toofunny:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Himeros26

I might be bashed for this but the minute I heard the autotune in Ghosttown I got a little turned off by it. I'm not very fond of Madonna as a vocalist, I dunno. I usually have been stanning her Living for Love performances, but I also feel like this one wasn't all that. The original production is better than the remix she used. I really dig Living for Love though, I would also love to see Illuminati as a single to be performed live 

:yes:

Himeros26

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

​How do I unhide this help I'm too new :smh:

Archived