💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Madonna Performs Living For Love & Ghosttown

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

SlayedForTheGod

Then you better grow a pair of eyes... Those choreos she does need quite a bit of work for them to look "easy".  Her performances have been anything but lazy. Same can be said about her entire career. ​

​THERE IS LITERALLY ZERO CHOREO IN THE PERFORMANCE LINKED IN THIS THREAD. and i know what madonna is capable of. she can put on a show. it just wasnt happening in this one.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​THERE IS LITERALLY ZERO CHOREO IN THE PERFORMANCE LINKED IN THIS THREAD. and i know what madonna is capable of. she can put on a show. it just wasnt happening in this one.

​Maybe you should re-watch it then? I'm seeing quite complex paso doublé/vogue bit etc. in it. Ghosttown is obviously a ballad...

bionic

Why can't Madonna pull off a performance of Living for Love? :blehga:

Ghosttown was amazing, as always

buy bionic

SlayedForTheGod

​Maybe you should re-watch it then? I'm seeing quite complex paso doublé/vogue bit etc. in it. Ghosttown is obviously a ballad...

​LOL sorry i just rewatched it and saw the bit at the end. still doesnt change my opinion on the perfomance that much. its still pretty lazy up until the end. 

Houdini

calm down it was for a TV show, you expected what ? something like the Grammy's ?

​LOL sorry i just rewatched it and saw the bit at the end. still doesnt change my opinion on the perfomance that much. its still pretty lazy up until the end. 

​:) Well I wouldn't call it lazy. Besides I like the intense and static(?) feel of it for that remix :) But each to their own, I suppose :)

Archived