Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga tweets Taylor Swift

Coop

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
codymonster

I know she obvs wasn't trying to sound rude, but I actually laughed out loud when I read it :lmao: 

Taylor's just commenting on how well things are going for Gaga's life and career and Gaga's just like, "Thanks. Someday someone will love you." :air:  Trying to console Taylor when she didn't even mention anything about being unhappy :air: 

Runway

Queen of rubbing ha engagement on those single unloved women's faces :pray:

Emvee

I know she obvs wasn't trying to sound rude, but I actually laughed out loud when I read it :lmao: 

Taylor's just commenting on how well things are going for Gaga's life and career and Gaga's just like, "Thanks. Someday someone will love you." :air:  Trying to console Taylor when she didn't even mention anything about being unhappy :air: 

:lmao: :lmao::lmao:

ok but Gaga meant it with totally good intentions, so it's definitely not shade. 

Spock

:flutter:

In another note, loving all this newfound love monsters on GGD seem to have for Taylor :usrs:

who will love me when the night is over

This is how I read it too. :toofunny: 

TheFame Monster

Here's an explanation of why its not shade

"The reassuring tweet from Gaga comes after Swift told The Telegraph she’ll likely still be single at 30.

“I’ll probably still be single, let’s be honest,†Swift admitted. “No one’s going to sign up for this and everything that goes with it. Like, ‘Hi, nice to meet you, want to date? Do you love camera flashes? I hope you do!’ I don’t know what’s going to happen if I’m ever content in a relationship — no idea how that’s going to work,†she said. “I don’t even know if that’s possible with the life I have."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/lady-gaga-reassures-taylor-swift-her-prince-charming-will-come-201523#ixzz3TI24AdCo 
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Whispering

​Whether it was intentional or not that tweet was shady. You're blind if you can't see it.

Nope. This is how females talk to each other. It means Gaga think she deserves a Prince Charming, because she thinks Taylor is beautiful, smart, talented, sweet, etc.

Typical girl talk.

Archived