💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

February 2015 - Gaga's most iconic month EVER?

HausOfAntonio

Featured Posts

HausOfAntonio

Let's face it Monsters: February 2015 was an unforgettable time in our stan lifespan. We were continuously slayed left, right, front and centre by the Goddess of Music, who faced massive media coverage because of a high-profile engagement, a Grammy win, and what is easily one of her most iconic performances to date: The Sound Of Music medley a the 2015 Oscars. This performance was the talk of the town world in the days that followed it; any out-of-the-closet monster was probably stopped by more than one acquaintance who was also left in awe at Mother's vocals and mesmerising stage presence and outfits.

February 2015 was a month that defined Lady Gaga to a large part of the public - every age group was exposed to her sans shock-value for the first highly-publicised time. She was in the spotlight for one thing and one thing only: TALENT. Media outlets raved at and acclaimed our Monster Goddess, who took advantage of the opportunity and announced that she would be starring on the next season of American Horror Story, raking in even more fans and praise.

It is UNARGUABLE that February 2015 will be one of Gaga's more memorable months, but can it be called her MOST ICONIC?

Discuss Monstren :koons:

xoxo cupcakke

Iconic. Yes. Most Iconic? No. That was February 2013 in my opinion

Also September 2009 was one of her most iconic

Koreku

Her highest peak in a long time, but not her most iconic month.

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

HausOfAntonio

Iconic. Yes. Most Iconic? No. That was February 2013 in my opinion

Also September 2009 was one of her most iconic

​Can you remind me what happened in those months? :confused: I remember February 2013 being like the peak of her blackout :laughga:

Her highest peak in a long time, but not her most iconic month.

What is her most iconic then?​

xoxo cupcakke

​Can you remind me what happened in those months? :confused: I remember February 2013 being like the peak of her blackout :laughga:

Did I put 2013? I meant February 2011 which was when Born This Way was released as a single and all the amazingness that followed :air:

September 2009 was when she performed at the 2009 VMAs and instantly became iconic

Koreku

​

​Probably Feb. 2010. Ha iconic Grammys outfit, ha grammys performance, the ongoing praise of BR, telephone released as a single. There was so much praise and excitement for her. :legend:

You could argue Feb. 2011 as well.

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

CannaeDrive

It is a bit too early to decide what is more iconic, we need more distance from the events. Tho I'll risk and put my money on February 2015 as being the most iconic in the eyes and memory of the  much larger public, not only the fans and the larger but specific pop music demo, spanning all ages and tastes.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

HausOfAntonio

​Probably Feb. 2010. Ha iconic Grammys outfit, ha grammys performance, the ongoing praise of BR, telephone released as a single. There was so much praise and excitement for her. :legend:

You could argue Feb. 2011 as well.

​Yeah those are good ones too! I wish I was here during TFM :cry:

TimisaMonster

Her most iconic? NO....

I think Feb 2013 was that....BTW being #1 for 6 weeks...the Grammy performance...the utter hype during that time was at an all time high. Gaga was everywhere promoting. :shrug:

Don't get me wrong...the Oscar's performance was beautiful, but idk about her MOST iconic month? It was iconic cuz she got engaged, won a Grammy, and revealed she was on AHS. It's a close second tbqh

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

HausOfAntonio

Her most iconic? NO....

I think Feb 2013 was that....BTW being #1 for 6 weeks...the Grammy performance...the utter hype during that time was at an all time high. Gaga was everywhere promoting. :shrug:

Don't get me wrong...the Oscar's performance was beautiful, but idk about her MOST iconic month? It was iconic cuz she got engaged, won a Grammy, and revealed she was on AHS. It's a close second tbqh

​Sis I think you mean 2011 :confused:

Archived