Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Bobby even THAT good of a manager?

Gaga Ate My Ass

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

I think Live Nation has been doing a decent to good job lately. I do agree that she needs to do more photoshoots but I'm sure she'll still be busy throughout the whole year. 

artRaver

So far I think he's doing pretty good, we'll see more how his management skills are when the next official era starts. :popcorn:

Chill a bit. Find something productive to do instead of trying to blame someone out of boredom, lol.

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Mariano

Sis this is the first break that Gaga is doing so many things and you want ha to do more things :deadbanana:   IDK if you've been around before but when we waited for BTW and ARTPOP it was the pits.  Sometimes we wouldn't even get pics of her for 6+ weeks...

Robinladen

He's doing fine.

More photoshoots and magazine covers would be great tho. Kinda jealous of Rihanna stans.

SpadesToStart

First of all, Gaga has promoted Cheek to Cheek into the ground.  If people haven't bought it yet, they're not going to.  She needs to quit while she's ahead, because right now she's at the perfect amount of promo.

Second of all, Gaga doesn't even have a full album out, so why would she be making appearances or performing on Ellen?  Madge just released an album, so yeah, she's gonna be everywhere for the next couple weeks.  Remember, in terms of solo Gaga albums, we're technically in blackout period right now.  Commercials, the Oscars, and AHS is just bonus stuff.

Born To Slay

Well she needs time work on Album 6, so I don't think overbooking is a good idea.

manicholic

At the end of the day artists like Gaga really manage themselves so it's whether or not Bobby/Live Nation listens to what she wants and communicates that powerfully to the key players, and then ensuring they happen.

It seems Gaga has created for herself a great team, and it's nice to see her branching out in this chapter of her career, establishing her brand as a long-term pop artist, and not being confined in any way.

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

giskardsb

So basically you are complaining that Gaga isn't working hard enough trying to write a new album, do AHS, and touring Worldwide with C2C?  

Archived