• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

Should have done a tl;dr. I'm not bothering with all that :Chica:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

freebit

He's doing great so far. 

Promoting C2C would be overkill at this point. It's not a pop album, and there's no singles to promote, the tickets for the tour seem to be selling fine, so there's not really a need for more promo. They've pretty much already promoted it on all of the daytime and late night platforms anyway. 

I agree that it'd be great to see her in another magazine photoshoot. Though, she'll probably continue to get press for AHS too, like behind the scene pap pics of her shooting it, commercials, pictures with the cast, maybe even panels like Paleyfest.

I agree. I hope she doesn't throw away years gathering a new album again that turns out to be an underperformance. She should release music sometime after AHS ends or something ngl.

Valextra

I think that we can't judge these things in a proper way since we're not inside her team and we don't see how things really are and work behind the scene.

The C2C era was perfect from the marketing and promo point of view.

The same for the last events like the Shiseido deal, Stevie Tribute, Oscars and AHS, so I'm definitely satisfied with the things that her team are doing right now with her.

Hola Soraya

Even a gagavision of her taking a dump on a toilet while filing her nails, cooking, playing with asia would be cute and lovable.ñ€â€č

:dies:

GagaToilet.jpg

BowlPOP coming to snatch weaves and colons!

ÂżTĂș me estĂĄs hablando en inglĂ©s?

grndmothrmonst

With all the great things that have been going on with Gaga, i was wondering when we would get back to the negativity and cynicism  Thank you...GGD never disappoints.  :smh:

Bradley

We will know when her next album comes out. But so far Bobby has been doing pretty good jobs for Gaga.

Archived