💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Bobby even THAT good of a manager?

Gaga Ate My Ass

Featured Posts

Gaga Ate My Ass

Before ya niiggas stone me I just wanted to make it clear that I do love this era we are in so far but how would you rate Bobby's management promo wise? February has been a very busy month for Gaga and shes on top again but the question lies will she keep this power schedule consistent? We know she just shot a campaign commercial and photoshoot for Shiseido that is set to air in May and she will start filming for American Horror Story during the summer which will air on tv October! But what else will Gaga be doing besides touring cheek to cheek? Will March and April be empty? I know Madonna is performing on Ellen 5 times in one week next week. I kinda wish Gaga would do something like that even though she doesn't have a new album out. It seems like gaga and tonys team pulled the plug with cheek to cheek after the grammy performance. I'd like to see more cheek to cheek performances. It's most likely we won't get an album or even a single this year so I would be happy if Gaga did more stuff. Maybe I'm overreacting because lately Gaga has been very quiet with her plans and usually reveals new information out of the blue without announcing it months in advance like she used to! I just kinda wish she would do more tv interviews, photoshoots, gagavisions even! I'm tired of getting one gaga vision a year :( Even a gagavision of her taking a dump on a toilet while filing her nails, cooking, playing with asia would be cute and lovable. Again before ya'll drag me just know that I'm enjoying being a gaga fan now after the ARTPOP mess but I just hope the massive promo thing wasn't just for February. 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

The G.U.Y. hotel promo, starring in AHS, AN OSCARS performance. These are all very unique to different managers.

bravenewworld

I think it's not him everything good started when gaga joined live nation as managment

elijahfan

The only thing I know is that she became relevant again in the eyes of the public under his management, so.... I'd say he's doing a pretty ****ing great job.

Michael

I didn't read the OP because I already know the answer is yes, Bobby is a great manager.

migamiga

I don't think anyone wants more c2c performances :awkney: And that's coming from someone who enjoyed the album. They did tons of performances/promo during the winter season too. Plus they're gonna be on tour so there's really no time. There's no reason to keep pushing the album when the grammy performance barely did anything for it's sales

As for Bobby's managerial skills, I can't say anything until the next era. But for now id say he's doing a good job :)

xoxo cupcakke

Before I even take you seriously, I'm going to need you to refrain from using offensive and discriminatory language :lana: 

monketsharona

We'll know if he is good after next pop album... Though for now we can say he has done a great job ! 

She'll probably work on her album this year and other projects... Seeing what she has done since January I'd say 2015 will be a good year for Gaga (new album released or not).

Bitter

I didn't read the OP because I already know the answer is yes, Bobby is a great manager.

ñ€â€č

NewYorkCity

Mess.

They are going to be on tour. There is no need for more C2C performances. 

Bobby did an epijob with that album, and you just have to rethink on everything that happenes since the begining of this year. Gaga is back and people are loving her again, there is no better work for a Manager.

Archived