Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna wil give Rebel Heart with US tickets for her Tour...

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

Of course, how else will she sell the album? I don't want to sound mean, but it's true..

However, she sold pleanty of albums so far, she doesn't need to sell them anymore, this is just a move from her marketing team to make the album sound successful when we all know the truth

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkwolf

Again. This is how she "sold" as much as ARTPOP :toofunny:

So it's not at 0,99$ on black friday? ok

Once again she will inflate her sales. If Gaga did this, she would be dragged like with Born This Way. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

let's use some logic here since it seems to be missing: her deal is with Live Nation...no **** that they're giving copies with ticket sales

NewYorkCity

So it's not at 0,99$ on black friday? ok

You can take those BORN THIS WAY sales away if you feel better. It still slays with the latest Madonna albums sales/existence.

And itnwasnt black friday, it was released on May.

ARTPOP was never at 0.99 

Do you even know what you are talking about? :toofunny: 

Levine

That + all those arenas (where are the stadiums?) :/ what a bad era for her. Once again. 

angelduuh

why are you saying she's desperate? that's a good way of selling her albums. I wonder what you'll say if Gaga does this

I highly doubt she cares about album sales tbh, I mean she has sold 300 million records already, what is another million going to do?:creepflop:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Born To Slay

That + all those arenas (where are the stadiums?) :/ what a bad era for her. Once again. 

I think she wanted to do more intimate concerts tbh

​Oh well, at least she has all her other eras that make her the eternal Queen of Pop :hor:

She has albums and singles better selling than most people, tours better grossing than any other solo artist, albums more acclaimed than most other pop stars - she has every category of success bagged, only the Queen :legend:

bionic

Once again she will inflate her sales. If Gaga did this, she would be dragged like with Born This Way. 

​It's hardly inflation if its classed as a legitimate sale by those who make the rules. :shrug: 

buy bionic

LOL, someone is trying to break their own record for largest 2nd week drop. She already has 3 versions of the album so all the superfan collectors buy it 3 times.

Archived