💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

July will be a very busy gypsy month for stefani

Gaga Ate My Ass

Featured Posts

Gaga Ate My Ass

Bitch got a lot of cheek to cheek tour dates on that month and on top of that she'll be filming american horror story from what I've read people here say. One day she'll be in europe and then another in america filming lol

It depends, they might delay production to accommodate her schedule or she might not be in it from the very beginning. Or she might just travel back and forth like you said but it doesn't seem likely?

Fame Romance

She's strong and can deal with it, I mean, she released the song and album Born This Way and the music video for the song during The Monster Ball, also performed in a lot of award ceremonies (that 2011 grammy performance...).

How do we know if she has a large role?

Maybe she will have a Adam Levine sized role and be killed off quickly.

How do we know if she has a large role?

Maybe she will have a Adam Levine sized role and be killed off quickly.

They wouldn't be making as big of a deal of her being in it if that was the case. Also EW said that she's a regular on the show. Adam just guest starred. 

They wouldn't be making as big of a deal of her being in it if that was the case. Also EW said that she's a regular on the show. Adam just guest starred. 

​Adam did get a lot of promo from Asylum. (Que sera sera commercial)

But I wonder the difference between regular vs guest starred. Adam was in 3 episodes

freebit

I bet she'll have an Emma Roberts-sized role instead of a huge Jessica Lange type role. There's no way she'll be able to film a lot if she's constantly back and forth. 

Bradley

She has always been busy anyway, there is a lot going in the background that we have no knowledge of.

Archived