Taylor Swift Tweets about Gaga!

Henry

Featured Posts

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

:pawsup:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Ladey Gagz

Yay but how can she say #goals if she's at the top of her game rn and crushing everyone :deadbanana:

Vernier

Yay but how can she say #goals if she's at the top of her game rn and crushing everyone :deadbanana:

​She's talking about more than just charts tho :sis:

I

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Ladey Gagz

​She's talking about more than just charts tho :sis:

I

​Isn't her album very acclaimed as well :confused:

Or is she talking about vocal talent :sis:

Vernier

​Isn't her album very acclaimed as well :confused:

Or is she talking about vocal talent :sis:

​Nope, I think she's talking about life in general- her Oscars performance, getting engaged to her boyfriend, things outside music I think.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

ItsTommyBitch

Glad that other intelligent people are realizing that we are in the era of the True Queen of Pop, the Next and Greatest Supreme, The prophesy of G.U.Y Is coming. As the Summer Moon comes into full phase, she shall enter the climax of her rise to glory and not a single person will be left with a weave on their head!!!

RISE GAGA RISE!!!

:gaga:PLLoFjx.gif:gaga: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

JustPokeHerFace

​I think she's talking about Gaga being in a very good place in her personal life (engagement), expanding her career field (AHS), and her new image of being a superb vocalist. 

Ladey Gagz

​Nope, I think she's talking about life in general- her Oscars performance, getting engaged to her boyfriend, things outside music I think.

​

​I think she's talking about Gaga being in a very good place in her personal life (engagement), expanding her career field (AHS), and her new image of being a superb vocalist. 

​Alright that makes a lot more sense :yes:

Kermit the frog

Queen of commercial success stan for the queen of everything

​

Lol :toofunny: I love you.

She's so amazing and respectful. Unlike certain cats, she knows that even though she sells ****loads of records Gaga is still an inspirational artist and someone to look up to.

Gaga, Taylor and Beyonce are three of the most hardworking and talented pop stars out there.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Archived