💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PREMIERE: I Really Like You - Carly

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

darkchylde

I feel like this sounds more mature than her other songs. I really like it, but I still don't understand how does she have the success Foxes deserves. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
darkchylde

The anthem reminds a lot of Taylor Swiftñ€ℱs new pop side and the single itñ€ℱs a better and lovely version of her ñ€ƓNew Romanticsñ€Ɠ.

laughing-gifs-taylor-swift.gif

Miracle

I hate most of pop music nowadays but this is a complete bop. No trap **** influences, curses or twerking craziness.

Although the song is quite silly, it's way better than most of pop music released in 2014.

P.S.: CATCHY AS HELL

The anthem reminds a lot of Taylor Swiftñ€ℱs new pop side and the single itñ€ℱs a better and lovely version of her ñ€ƓNew Romanticsñ€Ɠ.

:awkney:

god she was doing this before 1989, I'm tired of people comparing it to New Romantics when she's been making similar and better music since 2012

Paper Planes

'80s glam summer smash in the making. The lyrics are really (x12) basic, but were we honestly weren't expecting them to be great? I like it.

delete it fat

Henry

I like it, it's not the best song in the world but yea....Was not expecting it to be AMAZING anyway

ThisGuyTony

'80s glam summer smash in the making. The lyrics are really (x12) basic, but were we honestly weren't expecting them to be great? I like 

Can't wait for your official review. :thetea: 

Archived