đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will Gaga ever get her own Star in the Hollywood Hall of Fame?

HEARTHUNTER

Will Gaga ever get her Star in the Hollywood Hall of Fame?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Will Gaga ever get her Star in the Hollywood Hall of Fame?

• Yes!
    • No
    • Later probably

Featured Posts

She has to apply and pay for it. If she chooses to apply someday, I'm sure they'd give her one.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPchamp

Monsters are the ones who can make this happen. First a group or fan club such as GagaDaily have to nominate Lady Gaga, then Gaga or her manager have to approve nomination, the group that nominates her has to pay a $30,000 fee to the Walk of Fame and then the organization that runs the Walk chooses a certain number of nominees and if Gaga was selected, there will be a dedication ceremony. Like I said - MONSTERS CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN by nominating her for a star. 

ARTPOPchamp

She has to apply and pay for it. If she chooses to apply someday, I'm sure they'd give her one.

No. She doesn't have to apply, as said, there's a nomination process in which her fans or a fan club contact the Walk of Fame and nominate her, then she or her manager have to approve our request for nomination. 

No. She doesn't have to apply, as said, there's a nomination process in which her fans or a fan club contact the Walk of Fame and nominate her, then she or her manager have to approve our request for nomination. 

Minor details. Same concept. :lolly:

Kulture Kiari

​that's not true

Excuse me? I live near Hollywood boulevard and go there every week. I see it every time. It's right near the Chinese Theatre. I even took a pic of my friend there and posted it on Instagram.

HORRORHOLIC

Don't you have to pay to get it or donate or something like that?

​Yep

Nicole

Honestly, it's not worth it. Yes it must be pretty special to be offered one but at the end of the day she has to pay to get the star and continuously pay for the star to be maintained and cleaned. There are many other ways that her "legacy" or "Fame" can be remembered other than a petty star that just gets walked on every day. The money can be spent on other things. 

Archived