Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Lana Del Rey

Branson

Featured Posts

Flippy

Hope she tours in San Francisco...

OMG, YESSSS! I'm so here for this! :legend:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is how I organized my Lana unreleased collection in iTunes now.

sounds great, would you please screencap the tracklist, so I can make sure I got everything right :)

Thank you so much, very detailed and clear.

And "I Don't Wanna Go" was recorded in 2012 ? How do we know that ?

Very cool that we also have very fresh material, like the Born To Die Demos.

I hope the Paradise Demos are leaking too, Lana's demos are always so interesting and different.

And I really really hope that we will have "Will You Still Love Me" one day, it sounds so beautiful.

Interesting that I Don't Wanna Go was recorded this year! It's my fav of the leaks, I've been playing it so so much (more than the Paradise snippets :sweat:).

5 days till Paradise is released in some countries, so I would guess that three days before could be a time to expect a leak - if we get one at all.

Signed up to mailing list earlier this week. Didn't get presale information until 4pm, after it had started, by which point London had practically sold out. Anybody know how many tickets are gonna be available tomorrow?

You're welcome. :hug:

I got this information from a table published at LanaBoards.com which is an amazing Lana forum, by the way.

Also, I doubt many songs have been recorded for Paradise. Considering the short time given to write and produce material while being on an international promotion tour, there probably isn't much material left.

LanaBoards is doing an internal listening party of the album for all members through web radio. :)

Those pre-presales usually offer a limited amount of tickets, only. It's just a small portion of the tickets available for public presale. For instance, I think, they only offered selected seating areas in the pre-presale on LanaDelRey.com. There should be more available tomorrow. Good luck! :)

I know, you just added me as a friend there :hug: Cool that you are on this board now, too!

And guys I'm feeling so nostalgic right now.

I'm listening to the original Born To Die album right now, and remember when it leaked ?

And the long wait ? Born To Die also leaked 3 days before the release date and it was so hard to wait.

I went craaaaaaazy! And then I listened to the whole album and I cried , cried, cried, cried.

And then there was this one member who was like "Ew, how can you cry its so disgusting and childish".

And I was like "Sorry, that I have feelings and sorry that I have such an emotional connection to the perfection, Lana Del Rey is"

Those pre-presales usually offer a limited amount of tickets, only. It's just a small portion of the tickets available for public presale. For instance, I think, they only offered selected seating areas in the pre-presale on LanaDelRey.com. There should be more available tomorrow. Good luck! :)

LanaBoards is doing an internal listening party of the album for all members through web radio. :)

I'm a member but don't know how to get to the web radio feature, plse explain?

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Here you go:

522906_485626188124355_2141639092_n.jpg

407640_485626198124354_1509216777_n.jpg

I'm gonna be a massive pain and ask if you could please upload all of that to Media Fire and send me a PM with the link? I know that would be huge hassle for you so its fine if you can't! It's just you have a load of songs I don't have and I'd love to have my collection organized like that!

J e s s e

Here you go:

522906_485626188124355_2141639092_n.jpg

407640_485626198124354_1509216777_n.jpg

I just took 30 of my favourite unreleased songs, put them together, and named the album "Unreleased" with an album cover similar to BTD, and have Lizzy Grant as a separate album. :sweat:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Archived