💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna: "I love Miley and Gaga"

Yanko

Featured Posts

Yanko

“We live in a different time," she told Ross. "Image is a big part of our work. We are exploring our s-xuality.†In Mitchell’s era, she suggested, “I don’t think s-xuality was something women were owning up to.†“I love Miley [Cyrus], Gaga, all these guys,†she said. Filming The Jonathan Ross Show in London, the singer dismissed criticism voiced by veteran singer-songwriter Joni Mitchell that women in pop are s-xually exploited.

madonna_3215504b.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/11442128/Madonna-Miley-Cyrus-is-just-exploring-her-s-xuality.html

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Well she's been around for the past few decades to see how women's approach to s-xuality has changed, and I'm glad to hear that she's liking the direction it's heading in, as shown by her praising Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga for doing what they do, or having done what they have done :yes:

aaronyoji

just because women now can own their s-xuality in the way modern pop stars have, doesnt negate the fact that women are simultaneously s-xually exploited. i guess it just depends on the specific example, whose choosing what, if at all, its not like if one option exists the other doesnt. 

Haroon

just because women now can own their s-xuality in the way modern pop stars have, doesnt negate the fact that women are simultaneously s-xually exploited. i guess it just depends on the specific example, whose choosing what, if at all, its not like if one option exists the other doesnt. 

​Yeah I agree :ohno: I'd think it'd be more of the younger and less established female artists that would be subject to these things :huh:

...good, appreciate the statement.

I just find it weird that she started talking about Gaga more often now, out of the blue; I'm just glade that gaga doesn't give two ****s about her anymore oJaYbKb.gif

darkchylde

This sounds bitter to me, putting Gaga next to Miley and saying "all these guys" just makes it sound like she's intentionally stating she's above everyone.

Bellatrix

This sounds bitter to me, putting Gaga next to Miley and saying "all these guys" just makes it sound like she's intentionally stating she's above everyone.

​That's how you wanna hear it I guess..

Yanko

​reaching :toofunny: 

​

​

darkchylde

​That's how you wanna hear it I guess..

​Well, I hope she said it for the best, I'm just very negative about Madonna.

mister max

...good, appreciate the statement.

I just find it weird that she started talking about Gaga more often now, out of the blue; I'm just glade that gaga doesn't give two ****s about her anymore oJaYbKb.gif

that gif :toofunny:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived