Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Rapper releases "gay" cover-> your opinion on it?

Melech

Featured Posts

Melech

The German rapper Bass Sultan Hengzt releases a cover for his new album "Musik gegen Weibaz" with two kissing men. 

https://o.twimg.com/2/proxy.jpg?t=HBg5aHR0cDovL3d3dy5xdWVlci5kZS9iaWxkX2Rlc190YWdlcy9tdXNpay13ZWdlbi13ZWliYXouanBnFKwHFKIHABYAEgA&s=6NXe1G6gWp_BKy8vt-ZoTtuN_qsGIwz-Sg1L5n5m6qg

He gets a ****storm by his own fans saying "No tolerance for gay". Hengzt reaction to this made his decision to release that cover even stronger. "I'm glad when homophobes go away from me" He also get praise of the  ARD, the world's second largest public broadcaster. And also from famous German politicians like Cem Özdemir. 

What is your opinion on homos-xuality in the rap scene ? 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

My opinion on homos-xuality in the rap scene is the same as anywhere else, it really shouldn't be a "thing" to be looked down upon :omg:  I'm glad to hear that this rapper is standing his ground even stronger after some negative reaction because he is right, nobody needs homophobes around them like that :noparty: Good on him and I hope this opens the eyes of those who are unsure or a bit on the fence of what they think of homos-xuality, they really do need to realise that it's a non-thing, just as someone's preferences in sports or foods or any other field I'd say :shrug:

Staryu

Kudos to him. :applause: 

There's so much homophobia in this genre of music (a genre that I enjoy a lot btw) and that sucks. I listen to quite a few gay rappers who make great music and who deserve more attention. :giveup: It's a shame.

Caesium

Nice to show his support, but the overall design of the cover is ugly anyway so kinda ruins it

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Didymus

Nice to show his support, but the overall design of the cover is ugly anyway so kinda ruins it

​This :lmao: Agreed 100%

i medici

is it me or is the cover really so low quality that you can't really see something :derpga:

I love the cover :noparty:

And I can't praise this guy enough, especially pissing off his own fans and risking less sales (and more sales by the gay community too I'm sure ;) )

Archived