💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea says Twitter made her want to punch people

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Iggy Azalea took out the time to further explain why she decided to take a break from social media.

Uproxx reports that the "Fancy" rapper appeared as a guest on LA's Power 106 radio show and described her desire to get away from negativity. Azalea said that the negative vibes she was getting from Twitter were affecting her in the studio.

“I’m in the middle of recording a second album, and I really don’t want some angry, aggressive album. Every time I come in the studio I’m like, I just wanna punch everyone in the face. And those are the only songs I’m able to write.†Azalea said.

Azalea announced a few weeks ago that she was quitting Twitter after being harassed about pictures of cellulite on her body. Azalea said that she was tired of having to defend herself and having her words misconstrued. Azalea's management is currently in control of her account.

Taking a hiatus from social media should help Azalea as she's gotten into online confrontations with Snoop Dogg, Q-Tip, and a long-standing feud with fellow female rapper Azealia Banks.

Source: http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/2015/02/iggy-azalea-says-twitter-made-her-want-punch-people

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse Pinkman

Okay she left Twitter, but somehow I'm STILL hearing this hoe whining. :lmao:

I wish she would just SHUT UP. :duck:

It's science, bitch

Curunir

weak tbh. if she wanted to get in the entertainment industry, she should've been prepared for a couple of blows :manicure:

Emvee

Why is it that every time Iggy Azalea says something you all flock to complain about her complaining? :smh: 

I'd want to punch some people too lol 

Rat Boy

There's no point leaving Twitter if you're still going to rant about it in every interview. If the interviewer asks about it just say a small comment and then move on.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Supersonic

I'm sick of hearing from Itchy. Let her have her one remaining top 40 song and then send her back to ha parents.

LoveandMagic

I can understand her not wanting the negativity to affect her, but I can't help but feel this is a missed opportunity for her as an artist. If she channeled all that anger and emotion into her work, she could have a really sick album. A lot of rap is aggressive in nature, even when there is no anger involve. She doesn't have to sing/rap about things that make her mad, necessarily, but channel that anger into a position of power and strength become inspired. It sounds like she is trying to inhibit her natural impulses when she is in the studio. Why? Fuel that out into the songs. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Koreku

​everytime i try to make a post on this thread your quote appears idk why :air:

---

Doing nicki's last verse of Big Daddy justice I see. :classy:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

RainingOnMe

Why is it that every time Iggy Azalea says something you all flock to complain about her complaining? :smh: 

I'd want to punch some people too lol 

​Mte :lmao:  like leave her alone already

Archived