Florian

Featured Posts

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Florian

the telephone one :legend:

​

The telephone one looks EXACTLY like on the video but in black and white :udidnt: You have talent!

​The 2000 likes on littlemonster.com were worth it !! :legend:

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

These are amazing. Your growth as an artist in just these drawings are amazing. I love the way you capture her happiness on the drawing of her on WWHL. I'd love to see more from you. :)

LoveandMagic

The two in the middle are my favorites, but these are all so good! You're very talented! :)

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Microscope

Wow. these are great! you've definitely had a great improvement since your first drawings. The only thing i would say is to practise more with drawing the hair. It takes A LOT of practise but once you got it, you got it. There are a few techniques with drawing hair and they're all over the internet. good luck and i look forward to looking at some of your future work :hug:

Take my hand. Stay, Joanne.

Son of Venus

I thought the Telephone drawing was a shot from the video.It slays so much :giveup:

You have improved a lot and your drawings now are just perfect. Congrats :applause:

Florian

Wow. these are great! you've definitely had a great improvement since your first drawings. The only thing i would say is to practise more with drawing the hair. It takes A LOT of practise but once you got it, you got it. There are a few techniques with drawing hair and they're all over the internet. good luck and i look forward to looking at some of your future work :hug:

​Yeah, hair is for sure my biggest weakness, I really have problem to transcribe the way it's superposed, the way it merges,...

Actually I checked some tuto on YouTube and I did a portrait of my cousin and it's way better than present Gaga's hair (but I'm still far from the perfection). Thanks for the comment, if I find quickly a new pic/scene to draw  I'll post it here :wub:

Microscope

​Yeah, hair is for sure my biggest weakness, I really have problem to transcribe the way it's superposed, the way it merges,...

Actually I checked some tuto on YouTube and I did a portrait of my cousin and it's way better than present Gaga's hair (but I'm still far from the perfection). Thanks for the comment, if I find quickly a new pic/scene to draw  I'll post it here :wub:

​No problem :hug: The advice I could give you on hair is to make the colours really contrasting. Like, even black hair has a lot of white in it (from the light) and even blonde hair has black in it (from the shade). Drawing them in blocks also helps.

Take my hand. Stay, Joanne.

• 2 weeks later...
Florian

I'd love to see more from you. :)

​Here is the new one.

660d87397305161.jpg

It's more a sketch than a drawing but I was bored in class so I had to draw. I saw this drawing on the internet some weeks ago and I tried to do it in memory. The exercice is quite interesting because I really tried to remember every details and I almost done the same drawing.

sarahb

​Here is the new one.

660d87397305161.jpg

It's more a sketch than a drawing but I was bored in class so I had to draw. I saw this drawing on the internet some weeks ago and I tried to do it in memory. The exercice is quite interesting because I really tried to remember every details and I almost done the same drawing.

​WOW I wish I could draw something like this in class just when I'm bored, and from memory too :applause:I'd struggle to draw a basic cat or something from memory :dies:

Archived