đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My Gaga drawings over the years

Florian

Featured Posts

Florian

Here I am, I can FINAAAAALLY post !! And for this special event I want to share with you something I hold dear to my heart since some years: draw.

Sadly I'm not one of these huge drawer because of my schedule but here are some of my Gaga-related drawings :

d99095393823022.jpg

bd6db7393822964.jpg

So here are two of my first drawings. They're kinda tragic tbh but it was a start. (Yeah, I know that the Judas one is not even draw on a A4 paper, just don't ask me why ... I really don't know why I did that)

I drew the first one during the BTW era and the last one when Judas video music came out.

ff828b393823006.jpg

Telephone scene. It's exactly my 4th drawing. I really like this one even if there are a lot of flaws because I simply saw how I had improved since Judas.

c3f029393823037.jpg

I made this one during You & I era. The angle was kinda hard to draw but I think I got it.

59f5f3393822930.jpg

My most recent Gaga-related drawing. I made this one to work on hair (because the previous hairs were really bad) it took me soooooo long. I hesitated to drop it (it spent almost 5months in my drawer before I dare finish it) The hair was a mess, I erased maybe 4 times before I was satisfied. 

a37a05393822994.jpg

And finally, this one is not Gaga-related but I'm proud of it :D I started it at school because I was bored and I'm glad of the result.

I hope they're pleasant to your eyes. Don't hesitate to criticize and detect the flaws (it can only benefit me).

Oh and I'm currently looking for a new picture of Gaga to draw. Do you have some ideas ?

EDIT :

660d87397305161.jpg

It's more a sketch than a drawing but I was bored in class so I had to draw. I saw this drawing on the internet some weeks ago and I tried to do it in memory. The exercice is quite interesting because I really tried to remember every details and I almost done the same drawing.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KyliesChild

The telephone one looks EXACTLY like on the video but in black and white :udidnt: You have talent!

Florian

WTF? You are extremely talented

​Thanks ! But I wish I could draw more often.

WOAH THOSE ARE SO AMAZING ESPECIALLY THE BORDER ON THE LAST ONE!!!!! :legend:

​Oh it took me soooo long. Probably 4hours during Philosophy/French class (only for the border)

Archived