Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Imagine AHS soundtrack...What songs would you want to hear?

like2REID

Featured Posts

Wouldn't it be DOPE if Gaga brought back some of creeeeepier songs JUST for the soundtrack of American Horror Story like BLOODY MARY and TEETH! I'd die....they'd be so perf!

Or hopefully she'll create new ones 

#GETTHATPROMO

Would be amazing if Gaga was just casually singing an acoustic of Teeth while having her messy blonde wig, wearing some killer heels and chasing a foreign man whom she wants to rape.

The man is literally going apes, he is going crazy, his eyes are red, sweating, breathing deeply and quickly, his heartbeat is off the charts and he is shaking. Trying to escape he trips and gazes directly into Gaga's eyes and exactly then she laughs and whispers: "Show me your teeth",

TimisaMonster

Bloody Mary is a given but I think Monster could work too for a more upbeat track

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster

I think Gaga could pull a Lana and take a happy song and make it REALLY creepy (Once Upon A Dream)

That would be too epic :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I don't want another season of American Glee Story please

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

bionic

They don't really have soundtracks like that. Hopefully (and probably) Freak Show was a one off with all the musical numbers. Usually the soundtrack/background music is taken from iconic horror films.

buy bionic

Giorno Giovanna

pls no old Gaga songs, i wouldn't mind new songs but no Teeth or Bloody Mary

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

I don't want another season of American Glee Story please

new Gaga covers would be great and all but pls lorde hope they don't bring the musical numbers back

Jewels N' Drugs 

A new version of one of her darker tracks would be awesome, but it probably won't happen.

Archived