Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What are your parents' favorite Gaga songs?

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

My father absolutely loves Hair, The Edge of Glory and Fashion of His Love because they remind them of Michael Jackson & Whitney Houston.
My mother loves Bad Romance for obvious reasons.

What are your parent's fav songs by Gags?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
calmar

I'd have to ask, now that I think about it. All I know is that my mother hears a slur in place of 'bad kid' during the chorus of Bad Kids.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

You and I.

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Haroon

I don't think my father knows any of her songs, he doesn't listen to music at all :spin:

My mother really likes Bad Romance and Alejandro :music: And I did walk into the kitchen and catch her humming "Ma-ma-ma-marry the night" and I was like "I heard that :usrs: " and she was like " :lolgaga: "

My mother has never listened to Gaga. 

My dad loves ARTPOP (the version with Elton John), the whole C2C album (these are not Gaga songs, but her loves her voice when she sings them), Yoü and I (piano version) and so many more. 

ItsTommyBitch

My mom likes Alejandro, Do what u Want, and VENUS :legend:

My Dad likes So Happy I could Die and Heavy Metal Lover :sis:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Jesse Pinkman

My mom loved Bad Romance and The Edge of Glory.She also bopped to G.U.Y. when I played it , but she tried to play it off. :teehee:

It's science, bitch

Duella Dvil

My mom Loves Bad Romance, Teeth, and pretty much anything s-xual by gaga... Like no joke... LoveGame has been bumping in their room... and I couldn't find my copy of the fame monster.... (special edition) So yeah... Thats a thing that happened

My dad likes Dope, Applause, TEOG, You and I and lastly... Just Dance...

www.instagram.com/theduella666

My parents both like her in general, but I think my mom really likes Bad Romance. My dad really likes Poker Face and Donatella. :laughga:

Archived