Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Armani: Madonna is difficult

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

Ray of Light

Giorgio Armani called himself out from capegate talking to the press after his Emporio show in Milan yesterday, and he didn’t seem pleased by the Madonna side of the story.

When the Italian media and news agencies asked him for a comment about the Brit Awards wardrobe mulfunction, the designer didn’t seem to get the sense of humour in Madonna’s Instagram post. He reportedly said:

Madonna is very difficult, I won’t dare to say what I’d like to say…

The cape had a hook very easy to open, but she wanted a tie (or the other way round, I can’t remember well). And then she didn’t manage to untie it with her little hands

http://news.madonnatribe.com/en/2015...s-on-capegate/ 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

He sounds very demeaning when he says "her little hands". Changing a hook for a tie (or vice versa) isn't a big ask when you're working for Madonna.

buy bionic

Jesse Pinkman

He sounds very demeaning when he says "her little hands". Changing a hook for a tie (or vice versa) isn't a big ask when you're working for Madonna.

I think his point is that the change was unnecessary and made what she wanted to do more difficult.

It's science, bitch

bionic

I think his point is that the change was unnecessary and made what she wanted to do more difficult.

​Who knows what her reason for wanting the change one. She might have found it impossible to open :shrug: 

buy bionic

Blue Jeans

​

Its not the fact that they couldn't change it, they could and they did, it was the fact that their way was easier to untie than what "Queen" Madge wanted... 

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

bionic

​

Its not the fact that they couldn't change it, they could and they did, it was the fact that their way was easier to untie than what "Queen" Madge wanted... 

​I'm sure she had her reason for the change other than just to be difficult.

buy bionic

Jesse Pinkman

​Who knows what her reason for wanting the change one. She might have found it impossible to open :shrug: 

Yeah, but  I would think that a clamp would be easier than a tie because it takes more steps to  untie something. 

But then again, I'm not Madonna. :spin:

EDIT: Just read it again , and he wasn't even sure what it was from the start.

What a mess.

It's science, bitch

Armani hooked me up! My beautiful cape was tied too tight! But nothing can stop me and love really lifted me up! Thanks for your good wishes! I'm fine! â¤ï¸#livingforlove

dead

MonsterMum

So what the heck happened if not even the designer remembers the flaw :air:

​

That she made changes and created the "flaw" when there was no flaw to begin with. 

That's what I get from this.

Archived