💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Till It Happens To You Single Cover | ELECTRAHEARTPOP

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Featured Posts

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

I was listening to the recording of Till It Happens To You - which I think is already one of my very favourite Gaga songs - and felt a rush of inspiration. I hadn't played around in Photoshop for a while and decided to do so last night and this is what I came up with. I hope you guys like it, and feel free to use it, but please credit me if you do. :)

TIHTY%20Cover_zpsvp5codza.jpgTIHTY%20Cover%20ARTWORK_zpsuub7dasp.jpg

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

This is so creative! One tiny thing: the text on the first picture is a bit hard to read and looks strange.

​Thank you :)

I agree, I definitely need to work on the text a bit more, I had an effect in mind but it didn't work practically with this font, but I wanted to remain true to the branding of the film. I'll probably fix it up later.

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

:eek:  so mesmerizing

PLS BE GAGA'S COVER ART CREATOR  

​Wow, thank you so much! That means a lot. :hug:

It's so beautiful and even though different it reminds me of this:

220px-Intothewest.jpg

​I've honestly never seen that before haha. Circle motifs are common in graphic design so it's not surprising. Thank you for the compliment :)

​Wow, thank you so much! That means a lot. :hug:

​I've honestly never seen that before haha. Circle motifs are common in graphic design so it's not surprising. Thank you for the compliment :)

​You're welcome, and yes, I think it's the circular design that triggered the similarity in my mind, but honestly yours is more beautiful :hug:

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

oh wow, beautiful composition :worship:

​Thanks very much. :)

Woah :worship::worship::worship:

​Thanks :hug:

I love it

​Thank you :)

I really like how the colors match in this

​Thanks. I definitely went for a very muted, grey colour palette with lots of water and nautical inspiration because the song reminds me of stormy weather and the way the music swells reminded me of an ocean on a windy night.

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

LOVE THIS SO MUCH, I want to use this as the album artwork when I get a HQ version for my phone

​Wow, thanks so much. That's awesome. :)

flawless cover for a flawless song :worship:  

​Thank you! Yes, I agree about the song. I think it may be too early to call it her best song but I think it's without a doubt her best ballad. I've been dying for an orchestral song from Gaga, and this was by far worth waiting for. Her and Diane need to team up again.

Archived