Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Europe ‘feels like Nazi Germany,’ says Madonna

Melech

Featured Posts

DrewStevens

I think she should try to elaborate her statements better because this is a terrible way to explain her point. Europe is going through hard times but comparing it to Nazi Germany in any aspect is ridiculous. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic

​Of course it's important to talk about. Just not exaggerating that much 

​But look where the exaggeration got us though. We're adressing and talking about the problem.

I think her words are a bit exaggerated and generalized, I got what she meant but the argument it's more complex to be recap like that, and in every state of Europe the situation is different with different motivations and causes. 

The Child

I'm french living in France and she's totally right.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

​I think they meant that she's not talking about Europe in general, but about how that specific party or whatevs is able to shape the cultural atmosphere in a negative way.
Also Madge: since when were the French ever nice? :madge:

​Thank you so much, you prove what she's talking about

Vernier

Pretty easy to understand what she was saying, and I agree :applause: Intolerance is growing and people just seem to want to ignore it/sweep it under the rug like "nah, that doesn't happen here" :smh:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Psychedelic

I completely agree with her... You might think she is overreacting but I guess that's what people said about the ones who saw the Nazi era coming before World War II... and then it happened, so shut your mouths, because I bet Madonna is alot more literate on these subjects than people who are attacking for her comments!

I mean, I've never been to Europe, but even just looking at what some of the European users post here, I can tell there's a lot of Xenophobia and it seems to be socially acceptable too...

Don't really know what the situation is, though, I'm just saying this based on what I've seen online European people say. Yeah, there is racism in the United States, but most people don't flat out express it like some Europeans do... especially regarding muslims.

All of you who say she doesn't know sh*t are so embarassing.
Europe is a hostile place for immigrants and refugees right now.
There were tons of demonstrations against refugees and the Islam in Germany and the UK is planning to have their first demonstration against that soon.
It shall be called Pegida UK.

Thanks to lots and lots of people who antidemonstrated against those dumbf*ckers that wave of xenophobia has declined pretty fast in Germany.
But it's so scary that these people had such a huge platform for their ideology.
And it showed that xenophobia is everywhere.

I mean, I've never been to Europe, but even just looking at what some of the European users post here, I can tell there's a lot of Xenophobia and it seems to be socially acceptable too...

Don't really know what the situation is, though, I'm just saying this based on what I've seen online European people say. Yeah, there is racism in the United States, but most people don't flat out express it like some Europeans do... especially regarding muslims.

​There is a difference between Europe, a continent full of countries, and one country - US. If you're comparing US to Europe it's unfair and makes no sense.

RainingOnMe

You guys are being rude to her for speaking the truth... there is a video of a man walking in Paris with a Jewish headwear and people are seen spitting at him

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived