Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Till It Happens To You Snippet Piano Version

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Robotboy

no i prefer the official version. like it was everything i said i wanted back when we found out about it :giveup:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thehanyo

​do you like the two versions?

​I like her voice in the piano version more. She doesn't do the Dope voice in it, so it feels more raw. But the instrumentals in the credits versions gives me all kinds of life. :dies:

ViviLittleM

​I like her voice in the piano version more. She doesn't do the Dope voice in it, so it feels more raw. But the instrumentals in the credits versions gives me all kinds of life. :dies:

​the luck can't believe you heard the song in HQ :cry:

Rabbit Heart

I am so hungry for HQ version! :O Please Madonna hacker hack The Hunting Ground and gives us the song :D 

GagaSkeletonWay

It seems a great song but I don't know how can you praise the song already :sick: 

I almost didn't distinguish her voice :dies:

Pure Adrenaline

it's more soft and simple .... i feel it

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

GagaUnderYou

I wish we got both in HQ. It sucks to experience new Gaga music in LQ. The more I listen to it the more it grows on me. 

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

I love both, good lord. :giveup:

It could be cool if she released this and the original on vinyl for Record Store Day actually. Obviously I'd prefer iTunes/digital download/stream but whatever way we can get the HQ of this glorious song is fine by me.

Archived