Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Welcome to the new Gaga Daily!

Admin

Featured Posts

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tropico

It's perfect. :applause: I can't believe how nice it looks! And this editing bar is very convenient. Nice job!

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Bloody hooker

The mobile version slays :worship:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

It's too minimal for a forum. 

It looks sleek, but functionality is very important in a forum. The forum needs to have more clear "compartments". This is not-user friendly.

Not trying to be an asshole, just giving constructive criticism. Anyway, thank you for all your hard work! 

​This. It's difficult to adjust to, and it looks very "bland".

My only other issues are the post count decrease & my about me page being wiped. Other than that I think it will be great!

Tropico

It's too minimal for a forum. 

It looks sleek, but functionality is very important in a forum. The forum needs to have more clear "compartments". This is not-user friendly.

Not trying to be an asshole, just giving constructive criticism. Anyway, thank you for all your hard work! 

It's more convinent tho. The editing bar is really nice and makes bolding, italics, coding easier on mobile. Plus, the status' are really functional on this version.

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Lona Delery

It looks kina messy and confusing :noparty:
and emoticons are missing. Some more lines would be cute, but otherwise it looks great

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Looks very modern but there needs to be clearer lines dividing comments etc the whole thing currently looks too bland and white

• Admin locked this topic

Archived