Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Welcome to the new Gaga Daily!

Admin

Featured Posts

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

Did we get any warning to save gifs and pics from profile info? I was sure I read somewhere that nothing will be lost.

What about friends list?

​From what I can see, the profile has been cleared as of now. Perhaps Admin has a way of bringing them back that he'll enable over the weekend along with some other features (I think he said chat was coming back then).

Seems like friends list has been replaced with a 'followers' list, but again, I'm not entirely sure.

buy bionic

NewYorkCity

As some have said it looks too white, the separation between sections, posts, etc. is zero. But we'll get used to it!

​From what I can see, the profile has been cleared as of now. Perhaps Admin has a way of bringing them back that he'll enable over the weekend along with some other features (I think he said chat was coming back then).

Seems like friends list has been replaced with a 'followers' list, but again, I'm not entirely sure.

Thanks for being so helpful.:hug:

FreePalestine

It's too minimal for a forum. 

It looks sleek, but functionality is very important in a forum. The forum needs to have more clear "compartments". This is not-user friendly.

Not trying to be an asshole, just giving constructive criticism. Anyway, thank you for all your hard work! 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

The Forums Home Page looks a little cluttered tbh... Maybe try adding some color backgrounds to Recent and Hot Topics

I like the feel of the update though! Modern and pretty fast :gaga:

It's too minimal for a forum. 

It looks sleek, but functionality is very important in a forum. The forum needs to have more clear "compartments". This is not-user friendly.

Not trying to be an asshole, just giving constructive criticism. Anyway, thank you for all your hard work! 

​I agree with this. I'm struggling to cope with all the white. Love how modern everything is though.

ThisGuyTony

I'll get used to it! :awesome:

Though mobile is a mess for me at the moment but I'm sure it'll be great when everything is fixed!

You've done an amazing job, Kirill. I love the new update. Definitely going to bring in a whole new audience with her next era. <3 

My name isn't Timmers

Rolodex of Hate

Will take some adjusting to but I do quite like it! It's also a lot easier for newcomers to know how to post a new topic or status.

However, the mobile version is not working for me atm :omg:

We have no legal choice but to stan

• Admin locked this topic

Archived