💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Welcome to the new Gaga Daily!

Admin

Featured Posts

It's nice, it's sleek, it's new... But it's messy.

Hard on the eyes. Hard to decipher separate sections, details, posts, etc. It's just all a little confusing I guess. I suppose I'll get use to it.

Avis are REALLY small... what's that about? When will chat be enabled? And I also LOST a lot of posts (2K+) and I'm not really happy about that. Is there no way I can get those back? I was so close to 10K. Some things are placed funny but hopefully such things will be worked on!

The smaller details are really nice, such as not having to use code to embed an image, the emotes showing up when you're making your post, etc. Are we getting text-aligning buttons? Center? Right? Left? I think that'd be really neat. 

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you ask me i think there should be more collors

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Sizzily

I haven't seen the desktop version but the noble version is SO MUCH BETTER!!!! Thank you! :kisses:

And what is the plus button thingy?

One Banned Boi

calmar

I agree with a lot of the other people giving constructive criticism, but like you said, Admin, a lot of the kinks will be flushed out over the weekend and people will eventually settle down and start liking it. So I'm not overly concerned.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Oh nice looks sleek from mobile! Is there gonna be just a mobile version or can I click a button for the full website? :) and cool that we can add images from mobile and have an emoji list.

This. All of this. Mobile looks and feels great (buggy, but I'm sure that will be fixed soon). My only request so far is the option for the full site on mobile if that's possible. Thanks and great job!  

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Bloody

I'm sure I'll get used to it.

But I don't like the white colour, the artrave gaga pic and I would like some lines beetween our posts :koons:

tylerjudas

It's nice, it's sleek, it's new... But it's messy.

Hard on the eyes. Hard to decipher separate sections, details, posts, etc. It's just all a little confusing I guess. I suppose I'll get use to it.

Avis are REALLY small... what's that about? When will chat be enabled? And I also LOST a lot of posts (2K+) and I'm not really happy about that. Is there no way I can get those back? I was so close to 10K. Some things are placed funny but hopefully such things will be worked on!

The smaller details are really nice, such as not having to use code to embed an image, the emotes showing up when you're making your post, etc. Are we getting text-aligning buttons? Center? Right? Left? I think that'd be really neat. 

​I agree with this. There's just too much white background and black fonts going on.

Eeeeee...

I'm really annoyed & it's too white. The front page looks horrible, it's just a cluster of random writing; bolded/italicized. Where are the divisions? Not liking this one bit. 

tylerjudas

Also is it just me or is the site a lot slower too? It could be the amount of people on right now, but still.

ChicaSkas

I don't like this. Make an option to go back please. Sorry but this is nothing I've imagined.

​I would love a dual option as well.

Allow those of us who want the way it was, and the option for a new version.

Surely there are enough features to allow that.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Admin locked this topic

Archived