💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Scream Queens (Who's the Red Devil Poll)

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Jenniferella

At this point, I'm 100% sure Denise will indeed solve this case and find who the murderer is, she called it in episode 4-5 I don't remember which. I mean, guys, she swore it to Shondell...

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alfonso
3 hours ago, DevilHeart said:

At this point, I'm 100% sure Denise will indeed solve this case and find who the murderer is, she called it in episode 4-5 I don't remember which. I mean, guys, she swore it to Shondell...

Yep, ha poor Shondell... :toofunny:

Alfonso
On 29 de noviembre de 2015, 18:19:49, DevilHeart said:

Chanel #3 HAS to survive, she's my favorite by far. They could make an even greater character out of her if they keep her for season 2. 

Also, I have no fukcing idea who the RD is. The writers launch a load of red herrings onto every character, which makes me believe the killer could actually survive to this incognito

What if, we don't even get to know who the Red Devil is, instead who she wants us to believe it is, but we wouldn't know that until the next season, making us belive that it's a new villain but it isn't actually, all to follow an elaborated plan for the perfect revenge :green:

Prismatic
3 hours ago, DevilHeart said:

Queen Denise saving the day as always. When will my other faves on the show. 

But seriously, Grave better die. If she lives and go onto season 2, then the show better cancel. Not here for any scene with Grave. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Battle 4 Ur Life

guys, Murphy said there is a clue in the very first episode that makes it pretty obvious who the killer is...

the anxiety is killing me honestly. I love this show so much. I will be so sad when it ends. :''''(

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Jenniferella
6 hours ago, Green Detox said:

guys, Murphy said there is a clue in the very first episode that makes it pretty obvious who the killer is...

Now I wonder what it would be ! 

Also, what was it about ? I know Ryan Murphy loves visually cryptic messages and this HAS to mean something, I mean the three girls can't mean nothing

127496scc1.jpg

I rewatched that scene between Chanel #5 and Boone, when he announces he wants to join the Chanel's and she loses her sh*t. It's kind of awkward how she insists she doesn't want him and wants to "destroy" him if he gets too close. Sounds fishy to me. But then again, the scene when she arrives at the Thanksgiving diner, all smiling and acting weird makes me think the writers definitely want us to think it's her. 

I'm loosing it !!! I feel like the red devil revelation will be a shocker but I don't know how. 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Maybe the clue is that Pete has a Red Devil costume in his closet? :duck:

maybe they put it in so people would take it as an obvious red herring and throw us off/not suspect him, but it could have been for real lmao

who will love me when the night is over

Prismatic

After tonight's episode, I really think Grave is the killer. 

He (Pete) might've murdered someone and I think that's Chad and no one else. The other killing were done by Grave & Boone. 

Inb4 the spoiler is actually true. 

ThisGuyTony

Too bad it ended when something good was about to go down. :deadbanana:

Hope the finale doesn't disappoint! 

Prismatic

Excited for Grave big expose next week. Finally something interesting will happen about her. 

And just rewatch the episode and laughed so hard when Queen said "hold it Zayday". Queenise won't let Zayday go, lololol. 

didnt the creator said like 5 people would still be alive?

dean, denise, chanel, zayday and the other girl. maybe they're the ones who stay alive

Archived