World's Best-selling Female Artists of all time - Gaga ranked 7th

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Mills featured this topic
MANiCURE1295

They should update that for some of those artists though. Like Katy should be way higher up!

Fame Romance

keep in mind a single counts as a record just as much as an album which makes the value of these numbers subjective

Singles typically outsell the album even in the past but now more than ever and it inflates the numbers a lot :shrug:

Exactly. Look for example Katy, currently she has sold more than 100 million records (because if she has sold more than 72 million digital singles only in the US then the total number of records sold is much higher than 92 million) but only like 15 million of them are albums and the rest are just singles. 

• Admin unfeatured this topic
Psychedelic

Nice list :applause:

However Madonna is constantly referred to as the best selling female of all time. I think she should be #1.

​This tbh :madge:

• Mills featured this topic
blacklistedd

It baffles me that Kesha makes these kinds of lists at any capacity.

And I can't with people trying to argue that Madonna needs to be number one. Surprise, shes not the center of the universe. Not every successful artist has to be some Americanized entertainer thats big in the states. Other places exist and we are not the center of the universe.

Yanko

Rihanna numbers are VERY inflated :awkney:

And Katy must be at 110,000,000 now, no?

​and you know this how? :huh: 

• Admin unfeatured this topic

Archived