💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

AMERICAN HORROR STORY: GUIDE for Beginners

Noah X

Featured Posts

Hello. If you haven't watched American Horror Story and is now preparing for Gaga's role, you should watch the series in this order below. It will give you an accurate impression of the show and what's to come. Every season is a different storyline!

1. Season 2 - Asylum. It will start a bit slow but once you make it through the first or second episode, you'll be hooked forever and be SO glad you stayed till the end. It is one of the best endings in television history...You'll be missing out on life if you don't at least see Season 2. This season introduces Jessica Lange's character the best, which is why its recommended. This season is rooted in psychological thriller and features one of the most amazing character transformation you'll ever experience.

2. Season 3 - Coven. Once you finish Asylum, you will be stanning hard for Jessica Lange, which is why you should head over and watch this epic season when she stars. This season is a bit more teenager-oriented but is rooted in action so you won't be bored!

3. Season 1 - Murder House - If you don't like Season 2 for whatever strange reason, this is your backup to go to that will save your impression of AHS. A mix of both psychological thriller, actual horror, and pure thrill.

4. Season 4 - Freakshow - Good way to end because you'll recognize all the characters from previous seasons and stan for them.

Season 1 and 4 are somewhat tied. If you're into a twisted, original, non-cliche story about a haunted house, watch Season 1. It is nothing like you would expect. If you are into deep characterization and emotional investment in each character, watch Season 4, where there is a strong sense of personality in every character and you will get to follow a captivating story.

ADDITIONAL ratings:

The SCARIEST - season 1.
The GORIEST - season 4
The BEST PLOT - season 2
The FUNNIEST/LIGHTEST - season 3.
The BEST CHARACTERIZATION - season 2 & 4.
Jessica Lange's best role - 2
Lily Rabe's best role - 2
Angela Bassett's best role - 3
Sarah Paulson's best role - 2 & 4
Evan Peter's best role - all of them

Best of all?

--IT'S AVAILABLE ON NETFLIX--

netflix-logo.png?w=1200

fx-american-horror-story-all-season-conn

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Testimony: I have shown AHS to a friend. He is a very critical and skeptical person who always criticizes movies, especially horror because he has seen it all. But when he watched AHS (Season 2 being his first) he instantly became a fan and said how original and fresh the show was to put a new spin on horror. It was more about the drama and rich characterization that he loved. 

So you need to get on Netflix ASAP.

Tove Lo

I disagree. Honestly just starting from the first season then to last is good.

The second season is overrated anyways.

hop on that **** like a maniac

The order doesn't really matter as long as you start with Season 2 cause once you've seen Season 2, you're a fan for life  :giggle:

Teal Ambition

Season 1 was actually my favourite season.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

xoxo cupcakke

K. I was planning on going in order. It just seems strange to go out of order

Quartz

:excuseme:

I do agree to watching it in the right order but the second comment. Gurrrrl

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

ARTPOPisaChoice

The scariest season is 1.

The goriest season is 2/4.

The best plot is season 1.

The funniest/lightest season is 3.

The most interesting character season is 4.

Jessica Lange's best role - 3

Lily Rabe's best role - 2

Angela Bassett's best role - 4

Sarah Paulson's best role - 2

Evan Peter's best role - 1

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

Archived