americancrimestory.jpg

*fanmade*

CAST

Sarah Paulson (Marcia Clark)

David Schwimmer (Robert Kardashian)

Cuba Gooding Jr (OJ Simpson)

John Travolta (Robert Shapiro)

PLOT

American Crime will be produced as an anthology series focused each season on a different real-life crime story that made headlines and captivated the public's imagination. The first 10-episode installment is entitled The People v. O.J. Simpson, based on Jeffrey Toobin's best-selling book The Run of His Life: The People v. O.J. Simpson.

The project will a look at the O.J. Simpson trial told from the perspective of the lawyers, and is poised to explore the chaotic behind-the-scenes dealings and maneuvering on both sides of the court. More significantly, it will display how a combination of prosecution confidence, defense wiliness and the LAPD’s history with the city’s African-American community gave a jury what it needed: reasonable doubt.

Executive Producers

Executive producers are Murphy, Nina Jacobson, Brad Simpson, Alexander, Karaszewski, Brad Falchuk and Dante Di Loreto

Production will begin in LA this year, premiere date TBA, also on FX

Pole dancer

I really don't have a good feeling about this show :rip: but I hope it proves me wrong so I won't say anything until it premieres :rofl:

TOTALLY forgot about this so thank you for this thread!! When does this premiere?

I'm looking for articles, just today I was shocked about all the cast reveals and me not finding out till now

Pole dancer

Pure Adrenaline

This show is going to be a hot mess, I know it

just like the other new one the queens

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

pie-kun

I'm VERY skeptical about this show, I'm wondering how they are going to pull this off. AHS is basically built on the surprising twists in the storylines, but this is a case where everyone already knows what happens ahead of time. 

I'll still tune in though. I think Sarah Paulson will fit the Marcia Clark role very well. Not sure about the other cast...

bionic

just like the other new one the queens

Scream Queens? When I think of that show I just think of the GIFs that'll come out of it

buy bionic

Pure Adrenaline

Scream Queens? When I think of that show I just think of the GIFs that'll come out of it

the only purpose it will serve .... just like Coven in a way :giggle:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

I really don't have a good feeling about this show :rip: but I hope it proves me wrong so I won't say anything until it premieres :rofl:

Same, it doesn't inspire me very much, also because if they have to stay close to the facts we already know the story, but we'll see.

Versace

Scream Queens, American Horror Story: Hotel and American Crime Story.

Wow Ryan has a lot on his hands, hope all three deliver, now can we please have a Glee spinoff.

Archived