💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

She is almost back on top

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

GagaisHotAF

2015 is looking very bright for Gaga. The media and public are going Gaga over again. I believe her new managment and her happier self are trying to bring her back to the top and so far it seems very good. Now with Gaga starring in a weekly highley rated TV show she will stay in the publics eye and perhaps she could release a single after or during the show. So happy for her. We are gonna be having a lot of fake fans who left when she declined come back so look out! Gaga and Taylor King and Queen of TV.

Probably on Grindr

bionic

Who cares if they're 'fake fans' if they're buying ha music, watching ha show and buying ha tickets? :whitney:

buy bionic

she never left

I think he means in the GP's eyes. 

But yeah, it's so lovely to witness this turnaround. I'm SO excited about what's to come this year!

GagaisHotAF

Who cares if they're 'fake fans' if they're buying ha music, watching ha show and buying ha tickets? :whitney:

I mean they are gonna be like "I have loved Gaga through everything" but you are right.

Probably on Grindr

Who would have thought it? She was completely out of the public eye for so long, it was getting draining for me as a fan. So glad she's back on top, and she really is. I never see one single hate post anywhere, and they used to be all over the place. 

SissyFromSpace

A new album by the end of the year, bookmark me.

end of 2015?

eek

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

My only concern is that I hope she wont get overexposed like what happened during BTW era, which would tire the GP of her presence.   :shrug:

Archived